Season Pass DLC1

So I bought the season pass just moments ago, i got the code to redeem it and so i did, but i didnt get anything to download xD

when is the release date for DLC1?

and shouldn't the code have at least unlocked some content?
    like outfits for instances?

how does this thing work actually, kinda lost here :P

and the support thread isn't that helpful

Yeah, i'm confused as to how this is supposed to work.

Maybe they're still rolling the DLC out for the PC?

dunno, but the download link they gave me (and i bet you as well if you bought it) is to a pdf called "AC3_SeasonPass_DeluxeEdition_Install_Guide_EN "

even so, i activated the code but i thought i'd be getting the first DLC
    they say the first one will contain all content featured in the pre-orders or other versions of the game
    (it better)

Have you dont all naval missions? Mayan ruin is a naval mission. Go check your map.

sarmaxion's Avatar Member
    I own Assassin's Creed 3 for PC standard edition and today I bought the season pass.I successfully redeemed a code in extras(in single player) and it said season pass unlocked.First DLC for the game Hidden Secrets suppose to be out today for season pass owners.Where do I download this DLC I mean additional content for PC?I checked in multiplayer and I DON'T HAVE 2 additional characters Redcoat and Sharpshooter which suppose to be part of Hidden Secrets DLC.

Bobz55's Avatar Junior Member
    You have to install it which i can't. When i clicked begin download they gave me a .txt file which said: "this is your game download" . i was like wtf. I tried redeeming the code and it worked but they said I had to install the DLC which I can't even download...

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    They are trolling us -.-'''''''''''''''''''''''''

I have same problem. I put the code and it's says something like it's now opened and next text was like "You have unlocked but you have download..." something like this. But where I can download that DLC? :/

sarmaxion's Avatar Member
    Just want to add that after I redeemed the season pass code and got nothing unlocked,I tried to enter my main game code and redeem it and that unlocked everything including 2 multiplayer characters.

Originally Posted by bolz87 Go to original post
    They are trolling us -.-'''''''''''''''''''''''''
    Definitly

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last ►►