Ubi-Ginge's Avatar Ubisoft Support Staff
    Hi cmshi
    With the 2 edits, I'm not sure which of the edits came first. Is this still happening, or is it solved?

Ever since I put my computer to sleep overnight (to save power) while "Ubosift connect" is open, I cannot start any game the next day, always getting "failed to synchronize achievements" on launch.

Internet connection is of course restored and present (how else could I post this!)

Workaround: Closing and restarting Ubisoft Connect fixes things. (this should not be necessary!)

My suspicion is that there is a bug in the software, preventing it to successfully reconnect to the internet when the session is restored. Instead of trying again to connect when needed, it seems to permanently give up. I hope there is an easy fix.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Hi altenbach

Thanks for reporting this! It may be helpful for us to see your log files as to why this happening.

Thanks, I will submit the logs.

The launcher log has many entries similar to e.g.

Code:
    [ 9368]  2020-11-24 09:57:16      [10824]      ERROR      AccountLoginKeepAlive.cpp (189)                  Failed to renew UbiServices ticket using RM and RD. Error: NetworkFailure.
    Today, Ubisoft connect showed the following orange message at the bottom after waking the computer from sleep, but there was no sync failure when starting a game.

A problem was encountered when connecting to the internet. Please check ... etc. [Go offline]

I was also playing with the power management settings of the adapter ("Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"), but it does not seem to make a difference.
    I do also have an enabled "VirtualBox Host-Only Ethernet adapter", but I doubt it would try to latch onto that.

Ubi-Kay's Avatar Community Manager
    Thank you very much for your cooperation. The issue has been raised to the team including the steps to reproduce, workaround and log files.

Ubisoft Connect - Failed to synchronize achievements ...

I'm receiving this error message ( Failed to synchronize achievements ...) on Assassin's Creed Valhalla and Odyssey when I attempt to launch them from the Ubisoft Connect PC app. I just hit skip and it let's me play. I've uninstalled/reinstalled Ubisoft Connect and it also uninstalled Valhalla, but I reinstalled them both and still getting the same error message when launching the game.

Any fix for this?!
     1 people found this helpful

Not sure why this works but I created a Virtual memory space for my games m2 drive and it seems to have resolved the issue.

System Properties > Advanced > Change button under Virtual memory and set a custom size 4981 - 32768

Running Windows 10 20H2. I hope this helps the next person!

Failed to Synchronize Achievements.

I have uninstalled UPLAY reset my pc and everything it was working fine two days ago and now it doesn't work at all on any game Tried Valhalla and Siege doesn't work anyone had this before?

i have it on the TD2

I have the same issue. Seems to be a flaw in the latest Ubisoft Connect build update.