Veteran Pack PC

So, umm.. When does the pc get the Veteran Pack? I just read it will be january 15, Xbox today, PSN tomorrow (january 9). Simple question, are the pc users (who obviously all downloaded the game illegally and post here on the forum to troll) getting screwed once again, or are we getting the Veteran Pack tomorrow/today like anyone else?

Also, what about the season pass owners? Do they have to wait aswell, if the release date is indeed january 15?

Tim_Skijwalker's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by RexNovus Go to original post
    So, umm.. When does the pc get the Veteran Pack? I just read it will be january 15, Xbox today, PSN tomorrow (january 9). Simple question, are the pc users (who obviously all downloaded the game illegally and post here on the forum to troll) getting screwed once again, or are we getting the Veteran Pack tomorrow/today like anyone else?

Also, what about the season pass owners? Do they have to wait aswell, if the release date is indeed january 15?
    bought the game.. bought season pass.. download DLC... music is gone -_-
    I keep getting crap for buying games

if you are talking about this:
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/assa...ated-detailed/
    we should get it the 15th

sorry if you are talking about something else, could you please give me a link?

Originally Posted by timskywalker Go to original post
    bought the game.. bought season pass.. download DLC... music is gone -_-
    I keep getting crap for buying games

if you are talking about this:
    http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/07/assa...ated-detailed/
    we should get it the 15th

sorry if you are talking about something else, could you please give me a link?
    I'm talking about that yes, a couple of news sites have the same information and state january 15 for pc, week earlier for Xbox/Ps3.

I bought the game, bought season pass, downloaded the DLC (by support of this community, Ubisoft couldn't care less about me), I still have my music though hehe. But if indeed the DLC comes a week later (and the various sites/blogs/whatever), PC users are getting screwed once again. It's like.. Ubisoft makes a sport out of bullying PC users.

Quite frankly, I'm fed up with this. I can wait, it's no biggy really, but the blatant dislike for PC users is just too much.

Just saw this thread, guess I'm a bit slow (or Ubisoft is just too afraid to post it in the PC section aswell). Thank you Ubisoft for screwing the pc users once again. Darn idiots.

no audio bug huh

good for you

(J/k)

ahh in all seriousness..

Cmon guys, we are talking about a couple of days difference, that's not really a lot or something to be really mad about =D (especially not during these days.. xbox and PS3 sometimes get a month earlier, which is complete &$, in this case its a bunch of days later)
    we are getting it.... in the same month. (If everything goes well)

so cheer up and look forward to a great january ;D

bolz87's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by RexNovus Go to original post
    I bought the game, bought season pass, downloaded the DLC (by support of this community, Ubisoft couldn't care less about me)
    *Coff coff* DId you say something?

Originally Posted by bolz87 Go to original post
    *Coff coff* DId you say something?
    ooh don't get me wrong.
    I can't post my thoughts and statements about their community support here. or their distribution of DLC. (A community member send me a download link to the DLC i bought.. grrrr)

I already have an infraction for the last time i did this -

but when it comes to the release date of this DLC I think they are doing it ok... better than some other companies out there.
    let's just hope that this DLC doesnt include more stuff to mess with our games

EDIT: I really want to post my opinion on above stated stff but its really better if i don't

Well, the question is : will we actually get the dlc by ubisoft once it is released or will we have to rely on "community support" to get it?

Originally Posted by TheLeoCrow Go to original post
    Well, the question is : will we actually get the dlc by ubisoft once it is released or will we have to rely on "community support" to get it?
    I was actually hoping this would just be a patch for the game so no separate download stuff