I am not able to download and install Assassin's Creed III

THIS IS FOR PC, I DIDN'T SEE THAT THIS THREAD WAS FOR CONSOLE, BUT THIS IS FOR PC!!!!!!!!!! FOR ASSASSIN'S CREED III ON PC!!!!!!

I did had a Nvidia GeForce Key but I haven't recieved any Download/Install link? I have the same problem as they are disussing here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...de-from-nvidia

Okay, so when my brother ordered a GeForce Graphic Card to a PC, he got Assassin's Creed III with it and gave it to me in Christmas Gift. It has been 1 and a half week now since I made a Support Mail to Ubisoft and they have only answered once. And I really want to play this game but I haven't got ANY download link to install it.

I have this screenshot if it here:

I hope you can help me out, I have been waiting since Christmas to play this game. I have redone the whole registration key thing many times now step by step but no download link AT ALL! Please help me out now!

UbiVolfbane's Avatar Community Manager
    If you still have not heard back please update the support ticket via phone call. Also, you can try to PM with the Order# and Ticket# so I can look into this and see what we can do.