🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Ghost-Recon forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    mf43's Avatar Junior Member

Please Help

Stuck on stoping plane in Ghost Recon been trying for a week now and can not get it, anyone tell me a clue on how to get it before it takes off.
    Thanks
    Mike

T1ggers's Avatar Member
    Run like hell, or sneak as fast as you can. I had trouble with this as well, but once i moved as fast and stealthy as i could. i got there in time to pepper that plane with a vengenace..

I am assuming you are on the mission in africa..

Shoot the engine!

RAPXTOR's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by mf43 Go to original post
    Stuck on stoping plane in Ghost Recon been trying for a week now and can not get it, anyone tell me a clue on how to get it before it takes off.
    Thanks
    Mike
    Are you talking about the africa mission where you have to prevent the plane from take off or the other mission you have to blow up the plane? In africa my advise is, first snipe the 2 tower guys, then take out 2 guys on the road and one on left hangar, other in your right but outside the hangar with your teammates, but dont advance yet, then you have 2 in the centre of the 2 hangars and one upstair moving from one hangar to the other, and 2 others near the plane, take them out before running to the plane, or you have to fight them and shoot the engine at same time, there is a trigger after the boxes here the 2 guys in the middle of the hangars, when you pass that part the plane starts to move.

mf43's Avatar Junior Member
    ok thanks to all

T1ggers's Avatar Member
    Quite welcome, i hope you made it past the mission

this game is just a fraud ubisoft developer fraudsters!! and thieves!!