So, Any Chance of a Red Steel 2 HD on Wii U eShop?

I ask because:
    1. I was playing a little Call of Duty, thinking wistfully on how great Red Steel 2's gameplay felt, especially the fluid transition between gun and sword fighting.
    2. I was then imagining (for the thousandth time) how great a simple, local multiplayer death match mode would have been using that gameplay;
    3. and how unique versus arenas built on the game's existing environments, especially the runaway train level, could have been;
    4. and how gorgeous that train level and the moonlit ninja attack level were, even in SD.
    5. All of which had me ready to pop the disk into my Wii U for another playthrough... until I remembered how much the long, frequent load times broke up and damaged the experience.

I came to the conclusion that everything I liked about the game could be enhanced and every complaint addressed with a quick port to a more powerful system. I'm already sold on the idea. I'd buy it now if it were on eShop. So, could it ever happen?

I know the game must still be a bit of a sore point, failing to shift as many units at retail as (in my opinion) it deserved. Even so, with half a million games sold (at least according to VGChartz... I know, I know) and motionplus having much wider market penetration, is it possible we could see Red Steel 2 with minimal changes beyond an increase in resolution and some antialiasing sold on the eShop? A quick and dirty port I'd buy for $20. Hell, I'd lay down $30 easy (lol, high roller) if Ubi managed to stick a couple of local multiplayer modes in there (co-op, hoard mode, versus).

However, the real question is not if a few fans like me will buy it, but whether or not it would be profitable enough to be worth Ubisoft's time and money to develop. We know that Yves Guillemot stated that many of the Wii U ports from PS3/360 cost Ubisoft around 1 million to develop. I'm just "armchair QB-ing" here, but wouldn't an up-port from Wii (which the Wii U is actually designed to emulate) cost a fraction of that? With no content creation to speak of outside of HD menus and text, wouldn't this be a job that a 2-3 person team could complete in a matter of months? More if they go in for the multiplayer modes(even recycling assets from the campaign for multiplayer arenas), obviously, but not that much more, right?

The financial risk is significantly lower because there's no physical disk to sell. The potential reward, greater, because Ubi receives a greater percentage of the profits than with retail sales. True, the installed base is smaller, but then, the first Red Steel sold much better than its predecessor with a smaller installed base simply because the audience was hungry for software. And, with a whole generation to sell, isn't it likely that a competent port would make back many times its initial investment?

What say you, denizens of the Uplay forums and especially you Ubi insiders? All things considered, could it happen? Would such a port be profitable enough to entice Ubisoft upper management into action? How (un)realistic are my expectations for the cost and effort involved in such a port?

Thanks in advance,
    J.J.

PS-the MiiVerse art for this game would be epic! Just saying.

I have played this game which made to play it whenever I have free time. That much I liked this game mostly I like war games or fighting game. So, the first time I have seen it in ukbestessay blog I started downloading it and immediately started playing it. Nice graphic with good color combination for characters.

Packers and Movers Pune

Secure Shifting Related Questions from Packers and Movers Pune
    More info :-
    packers and movers in Pune
    packers and movers charges
    packers and movers Pune Charges

Rs2

Anyone still playing a Red Steel II? sonhar com cobra

If love this game and also visit Compassionate Thanksgiving Quotes

Geek Squad Tech Support Inc. is a subsidiary of American multinational consumer electronics corporation Geek Squad Tech Support, headquartered in Richfield, Minnesota. The subsidiary was originally an independent company founded by “Chief Inspector” Robert Stephens on June 16, 1994, and offers various computer-related services and accessories for residential and commercial clients. In 2002, they merged with Best Buy Geek Squad, retaining Stephens as the primary corporate leadership for the subsidiary. The Webroot Geek Squad Download provides services in-store, on-site, and over the Internet via remote access, and also provides 24-hour telephone and emergency on-site support. Geek Squad Appointment no longer works solely on computer-related devices. It now diagnoses issues in and repairs all consumer electronics, as well as appliances
    Regards: Geek Squad Tech Support.

SEO Services Near Me

Affordable SEO Services Near Me at VebXperts! We use the combination of the most modern on-site and off-site custom SEO strategies to deliver the best results.