1. #1

    AC3 - DLC Predictions

    What are some predictions for some DLC after Tyranny of King Washington comes out?
    Share this post

  2. #2
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,108
    Nothing...Or the next AC
    Share this post

  3. #3
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Nothing...
    By nothing you mean no more? Or you don't have any predictions?
    Share this post

  4. #4
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,108
    Originally Posted by CFC_Hero Go to original post
    By nothing you mean no more? Or you don't have any predictions?
    No more...The last bit of ToKW is supposedly released on March 31st....Seeing as they`re occupied with a lot of things, I hardly think there`s going to be more DLC after this and if they`re going like every year (Which I`m sure they are) they`ll probably be working on the next AC.

    I`m sorry I do not mean to shoot your wings, I could be wrong after all, but that`s just how I see it happening...
    Share this post

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    No more...The last bit of ToKW is supposedly released on March 31st....Seeing as they`re occupied with a lot of things, I hardly think there`s going to be more DLC after this and if they`re going like every year (Which I`m sure they are) they`ll probably be working on the next AC.

    I`m sorry I do not mean to shoot your wings, I could be wrong after all, but that`s just how I see it happening...
    I suppose your right, But why make a season pass for 2 small pieces of DLC and 1 major one?
    Share this post

  6. #6
    Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    24,108
    Originally Posted by CFC_Hero Go to original post
    I suppose your right, But why make a season pass for 2 small pieces of DLC and 1 major one?
    2 small Packs and 3 SP packs. ToKW is divided into 3 packs, though how big each one is, I cannot say...and obviously no one knows yet
    Share this post

  7. #7
    AjinkyaParuleka's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Mumbai,India.
    Posts
    779
    What if.....Desmond chose Minerva's path?
    Share this post

  8. #8
    XLT sMasHerZZX's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Eastbourne, England.
    Posts
    135
    Originally Posted by AjinkyaParuleka Go to original post
    What if.....Desmond chose Minerva's path?


    Share this post

  9. #9
    pacmanate's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Coventry, UK
    Posts
    17,515
    Nothing will happen otherwise it would have been stated in the season pass.
    Share this post

  10. #10
    AltairBritannia's Avatar Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Masyaf
    Posts
    2
    I think Desmond will not be in the DLC.
    Share this post