Encyclopedia Of The Common Man help please!

Hello!
    I am at 92% full synch of the game, and I decided to go for the Encyclopedia Of The Common Man.
    I tried to go to the people to scan them, but when I get to them, it did not work. Just a few ones were golden, but the rest blue.
    I looked on youtube, but for everyone who did it, it worked perfectly. I have only scanned a total of 5 (that is almost 2 full parties) people.

Help please!

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Not all tasks are available for them to do immediately - Some tasks only happen after doing certain jobs for them or after certain memory sequences.

Farmers
    Blacksmith
    Woodworker
    Lumberers
    Innkeepers
    Miner
    Hunter
    Tailor
    Doctor
    Priest/ Minister

Check in Boston / New York & Frontier for 'Homestead' mission icons or interactive Chat icons.
    Try scanning them at different times of day , morning , afternoon , sunset (Summertime is best)

Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Not all tasks are available for them to do immediately - Some tasks only happen after doing certain jobs for them or after certain memory sequences.
    I have done every single story mission, every single homestead mission, naval missions, the only things that are left are basically the club quests.
    I have tried at different times a day, but it takes so long, and with no success.

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    i actualy completed this and the one i got stuck on was the doctor , it was quite annoying because everytime he came up on the Map he would be doing the same actitvity over and over again so i resorted to hanging and watching until he did something else , and yes was painstakingly boring but i was just thirsty for that 100% mark !!

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    All i can tell you is if you've completed 'every' homestead mission on the Davenport estate / Boston / NY / Frontier & finished the Legacy - you shouldn't have a problem .
    They should all be top lvl & performing all available tasks ..................Just takes time .

I've witnessed every homesteader perform all the tasks they can ( farmers have 7-8 diff jobs that can be scanned = only 3 are needed)

If you've finished the game story - Use your Pivot animus hack to set the Weather to Summertime/ Sunny - this doesn't prevent trophies.

Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    Use your Pivot animus hack to set the Weather to Summertime/ Sunny - this doesn't prevent trophies.
    Does this affect my total synch? Since it says that the game does not save if I have cheats on.

MT4K's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Frox_Precision Go to original post
    Does this affect my total synch? Since it says that the game does not save if I have cheats on.
    Day/Night
    Summer/Winter
    Raining/Snowing
    Lightning kill (Lightning occurs when you make a kill - It's named something like that )

These hacks do NOT prevent saving so you should be fine.

The more you level them the easier it is to scan their activities. I scanned all 3 farmer activities in about 20 seconds span. However, with other characters like the lumberers, its been taking me a century. But honestly, level them to the top and go to town scanning