[MOD] Enemy retake the Islands [experimental!]

Hy guys,

i found an easy option - with modded .dll -, how to retake enemy the whole islands without newgame.

Warning! Use own risk without any warranty!

The method reset all Outpost and Towers locked, need liberated / unlocked again except Amanaki town and the first - mission gave with dennis - outpost. Unfortunately still I don't have much time testing - I now install the Future Soldier :P - with all options, so will be carefuly.****

Another side effect is - seems - reset all Path to Hunter / Wanted Dead etc quest too... - but this is not certain - need confirm. Doesn't.

Here is the screenshots - and little how to

Before

1. Start game with the modified .dll, load the game then save and quit to desktop.

2. Start game with normal .dll = all things seems resetted.

**** Here is a safe method for the testing:
    - I recommend only try this if you finish the whole game!
    - Pls. backup your safe files (Program Files\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\...)
    - Try testing offline.
    Warning! Use own risk without any warranty!

How to make?
    Just run any hexeditor - like hxd or 010 - and open the FC3.dll or FC3_d3d11.dll (depend your config -- dx9 / d11). (Please backup first!)

Search this hex array:
    Code:
    55 6E 6C 6F 63 6B 65 64 57 6F 72 6C 64 4D 61 70 49 74 65 6D 73
    and replace to
    Code:
    4E 6F 6C 6F 63 6B 65 64 57 6F 72 6C 64 4D 61 70 49 74 65 6D 73
    Save. Run game with the modified .dll. Load your savegame then resave and quit.
    Revert to backuped .dll and start the game. Thats all.

Woo, internet kudos to you.

I'll give it a test later tonight and see if it does in fact reset the hunter/wanted quests.

I've tested it on a new game and it resets the first radio tower. It does not reset free weapons, though. I don't have time to test it on an outpost. Sorry about that.

Do you think it's possible to reset owned weapons this way?

(Also, how to remove the fog of war?)

BWX232's Avatar Senior Member
    I'll definitely try this after I finish the game. Thanks!

Originally Posted by hwfanatic Go to original post
    I've tested it on a new game and it resets the first radio tower. It does not reset free weapons, though. Do you think it's possible to reset owned weapons this way?
    No, weapons still "discovered" but why would be good to reset?

sounds exciting, good on you! hope to hear some feedback from anyone who has tested it properly.....

Originally Posted by tom.solo Go to original post
    No, weapons still "discovered" but why would be good to reset?
    To see if it's possible.

Resetting the fog of war is also not "good" but it happens.

Since Tom.solo are doing that without a lot of testing and so. ( i will not use your stuff, since you dont really test your work, and dont look to try improove it in the futur )

Maybe someone will make something better starting from that ^^

Originally Posted by wootwoots Go to original post
    Since Tom.solo are doing that without a lot of testing and so.
    Did you see the "experimental" word in topic title?

Originally Posted by wootwoots Go to original post
    ( i will not use your stuff, since you dont really test your work, and dont look to try improove it in the futur )

Maybe someone will make something better starting from that ^^
    I have 3 opened mod thread but your name nowhere displayed. So who are you and what have you been doing? I'll help: nothing.

Nice, meaningless sally.

give the OP a break,he is offering an experimental mod, you are not obliged to use it and he has made it clear about backing up etc first. We should be encouraging these guys, not putting them down like seen here....

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last ►►