encyclopedia of the common man STILL GLITCHED

So I installed the patch but the glitch it's still there. I STILL don't get my trophy and my farmers ARE STILL 3/3 AND NO ENTRY. WHAT THE ACTUAL F**CK UBISOFT????

Dude I have the same problem ... my entries are all there and it says that the logbook is updated in the manor but the effing quest is still there ... !!!

Did you get the trophy?

Yeah I got the trophy... I did the trick with the lady making butter to unlock it but the quest is still there so no memento for me in the manor !

Send a ticket for Ubisoft Support, fill the mailbox.

Can you please tell me where do I find that lady with the butter?

Its the wife of one of the woodworkers. Right outside theyr house you see a very thin but tall barel with a stick inside it. It is used to make butter . W8 for the lady to come and use it !

They don't do anything. I've been wandering around for half an hour. Neither of them even looked at it

Did you find the spot ? If yes then u must w8 for the wife to use it ! It worked for anyone just be patient !

same problem here, just downloaded it and was psyched about it cuz id get the trophy, but i didnt get it or complete the quest. wtf r we supposed to do?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►