It doesn't work like that. I'm sure that any of the programmers there could've done it as well, if they wanted to (or perhaps, had permission to?).

The devs themselves are great people - really, the fact that they allowed this mod to happen so easily could be due to them adding the option for modders, even when their supervisors maybe didn't let them!

Im sorry, but after you download this mod...what do you do with the files? were do you place them for them to work and let you make multi maps with vehicles? Thank you

ZXRYAN's Avatar Junior Member

Suggestion

Could you make it so the map can be set for 2-18 or 2-16 so the match can start with 2 players and grow too 18 or 16.
    And i would like for it to pass with no neutral/white spawns. Or way less white spawns .I dont like playes spawning all over like that.
    Also more large high trees in editor . Not many lerge high tree for my Tree fort map like i made in farcry2.TY

here is anothe fan who succeeded to bypass the validation barrier in the editor for vehicles...YAHOO.....

i am sure UBI will have no other choice to unlock it all soon....well i hope....

Originally Posted by Clover_field. Go to original post

Originally Posted by shakenbakeps Go to original post
    This looks very promising but I have a question I don't think has been answered yet. For others to play the map once published (let's say I added vehicles) do they have to download the patch? I really hope the answer is "no."

Thanks for working to improve the game....much appreciated.
    No, they don't need it.

To install the mod, replace the files in your *Far Cry 3 Installation Directory*/data_win32/ with the mod ones. Backup the originals first.

adarwinter's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by farcryfan33 Go to original post
    here is anothe fan who succeeded to bypass the validation barrier in the editor for vehicles...YAHOO.....

i am sure UBI will have no other choice to unlock it all soon....well i hope....
    nice video.
    so i guess it's still not possible to place AIs...

Darchize's Avatar Member
    It is already possible to make a map containing, among other things; Vehicles, and to upload them for “Single player”/”Private Match” use.
    I didn't know that!

"It iis already possible to make a map containing, among other things; Vehicles, and to upload them for “Single player”/”Private Match” use."

Really? I've been trying to figure out how to upload a vehicle map for private MP games AND how to load a map in the game for single player. And the methods have existed all this time?

GREAT!

Now tell us how to do this. Command line prompt?

I wish we could have something like this for consoles =/...