Originally Posted by iSpudgun Go to original post
    So do we just replace the patch.dat and the patch.fat files in the FC3 Directory? Obviously making a copy of the original files and storing them somewhere.
    Yeah, and also extract worlds/downloadcontent/ properly.

This is sweet, glad the editor can be modded! I would like to see a few things, not sure if previous posts have mentioned them, im in a hurry:

- Skills (the Tatau skills) such as takedowns being usable in the editor
    - loadouts

and possibly more advanced NPC controls?

Originally Posted by SinisterKent Go to original post
    This is sweet, glad the editor can be modded! I would like to see a few things, not sure if previous posts have mentioned them, im in a hurry:

- Skills (the Tatau skills) such as takedowns being usable in the editor
    - loadouts

and possibly more advanced NPC controls?
    Previous posts have mentioned the first two things.

Two visual things that maybe someone could work on:

1) caves and other interior spaces aren't lit like interiors, instead they're lit like t
    hey're outside and bathed in daylight.
    2) rain isn't stopped by roofs or any kind, so rain will fall straight through and into caves and building interiors.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    With the mod active, you need to manually enable AI navigation generation in the properties. Then it will work.
    Does it only work with your mod? I didn't see anything about effects to the AI in your list of features. When I make a map and put in any AI (hostiles, animals, or rakyat) it asks me to enable AI data generation. Is that what you mean? Because I always do that, I have to in order to put in AI, but the rakyat never do anything.

razor, didnt you know about the object in the editor called "debris 01" its a ledge you can grab and climb up to. just move the object into a wall so its hidden or barely sticking out and you can climb walls. even in multiplayer it works. Im uploading a video on to how.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    Yeah, and also extract worlds/downloadcontent/ properly.
    How do we notice if we did it properly? (my map editor currently crash without any changes after 5mins so.... for now I can't really make a map and upload it to test, so is it Inside the map editor that we notice it?)

razorfinnish....DO YOU HAVE MORE VIDEOS of special maps you created with vehicles, AIs, Animals, Weapons etc...

SUGGESTIONS: Helicopters and Texas Holdem POKER..!

that would really be cool...!

shakenbakeps's Avatar Member
    This looks very promising but I have a question I don't think has been answered yet. For others to play the map once published (let's say I added vehicles) do they have to download the patch? I really hope the answer is "no."

Thanks for working to improve the game....much appreciated.

Thx razorfinnish for the mod

I think UBISOFT should think about hiring razorfinnish. More than many UBI Devs..... '' HE '' knows and he well understood exactly....
    what Far Cry Fans wants and how Far Cry 3 editor multiplayer should be....!