VaasCARV3R's Avatar Member
    Hmm, sorry for that I'm asking the same question second time, but, razorfinnish, do you know if the map size can be changed so we can create big maps or this is not possible to be modded?

I'm curious, because I don't want to use the Map Editor only because the f*****g map size limit that is fixed to 512 x 512 (this is too small for me. that's why)

adarwinter's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Kantham Go to original post
    Essentially, not much yet. The mod currently bypass the validation process for AI, Vehicles and weapons, but AI is incompatible for online play.

1) but can i load a map with AI that i made in game and play it in game? if YES than HOW?

2) if (1) is YES than what loadout will i have? still AK with infinite bullets?

Originally Posted by VaasCARV3R Go to original post
    Hmm, sorry for that I'm asking the same question second time, but, razorfinnish, do you know if the map size can be changed so we can create big maps or this is not possible to be modded?

I'm curious, because I don't want to use the Map Editor only because the f*****g map size limit that is fixed to 512 x 512 (this is too small for me. that's why)
    Can't increase it properly.

@adarwinter
    They don't work in pure game mode.

Originally Posted by adarwinter Go to original post
    1) but can i load a map with AI that i made in game and play it in game? if YES than HOW?

2) if (1) is YES than what loadout will i have? still AK with infinite bullets?
    As already discussed in this topic, it is not possible at the moment. Razor said he will consider adding something that will make use of the AI, eventually.

Could we actually add custom models? (If yes then what about importing FC2 assets to get FC2 maps into FC3? :P)

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    So, I'll present you the very first version of the nothing-special (Yet!) editor mod.

Complete Feature List

• [1.0]
    • Validation pass for Vehicles
    • Validation pass for AI (Not working properly in MP... Yet)
    • Validation pass for Weapons
    • New 2x-engine power/RPM vehicles for race maps. (Not fine tuned yet, so some of them might feel a little bit... Weird.)

To Do

• Fine tune the custom vehicles
    • Add more objects from the SP in to the editor (Suggestions appreciated!)
    • Maybe try to add player-drivable helicopters?

Download 1.0

In coop there is AI, the number of players in coop is hardcoded?

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    Pretty sure not, really. They haven't said anything about it. The guy who posted the DLC unlocker didn't get banned either
    dlc unlocker? What in the world is that?

Originally Posted by Scripts18 Go to original post
    Could we actually add custom models? (If yes then what about importing FC2 assets to get FC2 maps into FC3? :P)
    Far Cry 2 geometry files have an older version than what Far Cry 3 uses and I am fairly certain that it can't load older mesh versions.

d0t0's Avatar Junior Member
    Incredible work, i'm really interested to see this develop and hopefully it will be start of a lot more! The lack of vehicles in multiplayer was the thing holding me off purchasing the game, so it's kind of a relief to find this!

Would it be possible to lock the timer on the rounds so the map could go on for as long as we like?

So, will other AI work when the map is in the co-op mode or only the co-op AI that you imported?

Also, importing civi AI from the singleplayer would be nice

Edit: Also, doors that are openable like the in singleplayer.