Triggers and waypoints is all i need.

@Ba5tard5word

Unfortunately that UI related stuff can't be done. I might be able to turn off infinite ammo and restore some of the SP functionality, though.

Maybe there's a way to tether objects to vehicles/units in the editor?

Like placing a barrel in the back of a jeep in the editor means it will stay there when in game while driving. Just a thought.

Thank you!

APPLAUSE!!!!!!!

Razor, you have just saved this game for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I shall now begin to make maps!!!!!

(now if we can actually load our single-player AI maps in-game (not that sandbox, windowed test mode), my year will have been made!)

No how do you install it? WHat do I do with these files?

Just thought of something that seems totally plausible to add from the singleplayer, you remember the mission where Buck has you sneak onto a ship and at the end it was sinking? Well there was little air tanks that you could breathe at so you wouldn't drown, this would make making underwater sections of maps so much better!

Originally Posted by BreckR Go to original post
    Just thought of something that seems totally plausible to add from the singleplayer, you remember the mission where Buck has you sneak onto a ship and at the end it was sinking? Well there was little air tanks that you could breathe at so you wouldn't drown, this would make making underwater sections of maps so much better!
    I second this! Such a good idea!

Can you work on a dedicated server launcher or a server browser ? That's what this game really needs tbh. Great work btw. You make noobs at ubi massive look like tards.

Originally Posted by simplewig2009 Go to original post
    I second this! Such a good idea!

I will look into the air tanks-- I think that they are scripted though.