Originally Posted by NocturN4 Go to original post
    I am dreaming of loading single player custom maps straight into the game, playing with editor sux, no takedowns etc
    We have no updates for a long. We hope this project (Editor Mod) has not been abandoned

It's not abandoned, just going pretty slow. I have several real life issues affecting the production right now and I have other work to do.

In case it'll die, I will release all sources so that somebody can pick up from where I left.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    It's not abandoned, just going pretty slow. I have several real life issues affecting the production right now and I have other work to do.

In case it'll die, I will release all sources so that somebody can pick up from where I left.
    Why should you die? LOL I understand, but also I have problems in my life .. I am italian and here things go badly. Be still and I thank you for giving us still hope to see this mod finished . I honestly do not touch the game for a month now, waiting for your mod. I hope we can get as soon as possible. I wish you still a good job! waiting for all your updates!
    Byee =)

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post

Take your time and work things out in real life. And thank you for being one of the few skilled programmers that this community is blessed with.

One question
    can you make water cerrents?? say if you wanted to make a river then you would have to use still water, but in SP there are sometimes water currents to give the water a direction to push you in. is it possible to put this option into the editor?? plz reply

any chance you could add some things from this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...nmNTPmOto&NR=1

Look, i'm sure there is a laundry list of things people want for this game (via mods) but to be honest there is only a short list of things to make this game worth while to make maps and play them online.

First off vehicles, this is the main thing that made previous Far Cry so much fun. I'm going to assume that its impossible to make a custom lobby system in game with a mod this is also a BIG issue with the game and is completely laughable and unacceptable.

2. A tutorial or vid on how to use these mods for the people who are not familiar with modding would be nice i would do it myself but i ran into a few issues with the editor mod and cant figure out why its not working the way it should if and when i figure it out ill update this post.

3. Turrets would be nice but since they are not native to the editor i don't see this being easy to incorporate, or are they?

4. A.I. I know Razor's Far Cry 2 mod let you place A.I. in the editor and they would attack you but they would remain stationary.

5. There is plenty of objects to use currently and more would be nice but the above l listed I feel is ASAP!

what last version of mod?

Hello, is it possible to get Tyrolean without poles? It would be really great : Cool:

How about larger maps, and increase number of allowed textures.

Also playing custom maps as single-player would be nice.

The current map editor is so limited, there's not much I can do with it.
    Well... Back to Cryengine Sandbox.