Dude u done awesome work! (those explosives ) i remember how long i play Far Cry 2 Map editor whit mods soo aam i hope this mod dont dead and u still workin on it and i like to give a suggestion: definetly like u said (wrote actually) add more items from singleplayer like coop mission ww2 rocket battery, ww2 japenese bombs (in mines sp) rockets stuff, and maybe tripod heavy machines guns like in single player (DsHk, MKG), and maybe more weapons (dont need to be useable) like katana, machete, and stuff.

Soo i very exticed about this mod and dude keep up the very nice, fine work!! :3

Tr4wnet

Razor have a ETA' for new version of mod Release?

A few weeks, guys. Just a few weeks.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    A few weeks, guys. Just a few weeks.
    Ok man Thank You Very Mutch !!!

just a question what are those two coop maps in the mod? i found fc3_main and coop_press but none was working

If this is illegal thing why this post have been stayed here.

Originally Posted by deaden84 Go to original post
    If this is illegal thing why this post have been stayed here.
    it is only illegal if the maps are published. For the rest, no one can say that it is illegal.
    This when it comes out will be the most useful mod that exists for Far Cry 3!

Originally Posted by maffia9770 Go to original post
    just a question what are those two coop maps in the mod? i found fc3_main and coop_press but none was working
    Unfortunate leftovers from my co-op testing... Both require huge amounts of work to get loaded in the MP.

Unfortunate leftovers from my co-op testing... Both require huge amounts of work to get loaded in the MP.
    Razor, Forgive my haste. Do you have a date or a list of the progress made so far regarding your Editor Mod?

Thanks you !!

okej then i know. another question will it ever be possible to make co-op maps using the editor? or will it be possible to free roam with friends around the single player map?
    also thanks for your quick response
    keep up the good work!