@ Razor Finnish.
    THis is awesome work you are doing, thankyou! I was wondering if there was a way to edit the program to import more textures for ground cover? something like snow or ice would be cool, or an actual aerial photograph. I believe the ground textures are tiled, so images would have to be fairly small. can larger tiles be used or are they restricted to one size?

I want invisible barriers, if objects for those exist. Also I want the blue metal barrels and yellow static pickup truck.

Originally Posted by Dasfonia Go to original post
    I want invisible barriers, if objects for those exist. Also I want the blue metal barrels and yellow static pickup truck.
    With all that is missing in the editor you're thinking about the invisible barriers? .... LOL

just use the hq walls pushed into the ground

Hmm.. I'm thinking that I may have to buy FC3 for both the PC and Xbox..
    Xbox version to make obstacle courses and Quake remakes, and PC to play stupid-humor Slide, Race, City and C&R maps

Originally Posted by MikeMcCall Go to original post
    Hmm.. I'm thinking that I may have to buy FC3 for both the PC and Xbox..
    Xbox version to make obstacle courses and Quake remakes, and PC to play stupid-humor Slide, Race, City and C&R maps
    LOL why buy an Xbox version if you already have bought a PC Version?
    XD

RazorFinnish@
    ETA for release new version?

Thanks You

Originally Posted by ilredeiring132 Go to original post
    With all that is missing in the editor you're thinking about the invisible barriers? .... LOL
    If you're making a remake of a map (like I am) you're not going to want to stack up objects to keep people from going places that are IN the map, that ends up changing the look of your map in unwanted ways. For example: I have a bunker that people can run through but I do not want them to be able to get on top of the this bunker but if I did not put any objects or invisible barriers there they would be able to access the top of the bunker with ease. Instead I have to pile up rocks and put a fence, thus partially ruining the authenticity and feel of the remake. Since you cannot change the height of ten second barriers or make a NEW ten second barrier you really need Invisible barriers.

So yes, they are very important to me over all the other objects that we could have.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    So, I'll present you the very first version of the nothing-special (Yet!) editor mod.

Complete Feature List

• [1.0]
    • Validation pass for Vehicles
    • Validation pass for AI (Not working properly in MP... Yet)
    • Validation pass for Weapons
    • New 2x-engine power/RPM vehicles for race maps. (Not fine tuned yet, so some of them might feel a little bit... Weird.)

To Do

• Fine tune the custom vehicles
    • Add more objects from the SP in to the editor (Suggestions appreciated!)
    • Maybe try to add player-drivable helicopters?

Download 1.0

Dude u done awesome work! (those explosives ) i remember how long i play Far Cry 2 Map editor whit mods soo aam i hope this mod dont dead and u still workin on it and i like to give a suggestion: definetly like u said (wrote actually) add more items from singleplayer like coop mission ww2 rocket battery, ww2 japenese bombs (in mines sp) rockets stuff, and maybe tripod heavy machines guns like in single player (DsHk, MKG), and maybe more weapons (dont need to be useable) like katana, machete, and stuff.

Soo i very exticed about this mod and dude keep up the very **** fine work!!

Tr4wnet.

Dude u done awesome work! (those explosives ) i remember how long i play Far Cry 2 Map editor whit mods soo aam i hope this mod dont dead and u still workin on it and i like to give a suggestion: definetly like u said (wrote actually) add more items from singleplayer like coop mission ww2 rocket battery, ww2 japenese bombs (in mines sp) rockets stuff, and maybe tripod heavy machines guns like in single player (DsHk, MKG), and maybe more weapons (dont need to be useable) like katana, machete, and stuff.

Soo i very exticed about this mod and dude keep up the very **** fine work!!

Tr4wnet