This is why having this thread in this forum is dumb, lots of console users that have nothing do with it flooding the thread.

[PC] Editor Mod

Yeah, I think it's pretty dumb to have it in here, too...

@razorfinnish
    just a question. It will be possible in the future to have in editor the knife, c4, and Molotov cocktails. (Knife including all skills tree SP)?
    Thanks for your support!

Originally Posted by ilredeiring132 Go to original post
    @razorfinnish
    just a question. It will be possible in the future to have in editor the knife, c4, and Molotov cocktails. (Knife including all skills tree SP)?
    Thanks for your support!
    Yes it is. In fact, I'm working on that at the moment, and making progress.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    Yes it is. In fact, I'm working on that at the moment, and making progress.
    Ok. Thank you! This is very important to increase the fun and the stealth in the editor.

Could you also add Machine gun turrets into the editor? Can't be too hard to do,right?
    I mean the ones that the devs put in the official maps but for some unimaginable reason decided not to put in the editor.

Originally Posted by BreckR Go to original post
    This is why having this thread in this forum is dumb, lots of console users that have nothing do with it flooding the thread.
    no not dumb. its actually convincing me to just get a pc. consoles are the downfall to gaming now for me. i want more expansion and mods but microrough doesnt allow that and the online payment is getting stupid when it cant even be as expansive as pc and as free to play online. trust me, when showing what you can do with computers and games, youre actually convincing console players to switch to pc. it may be a bit expensive to get a pc up and running to play certain games but in the long run its probably better than just buying a game console

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    Patch is required for certain things such as overriding files. That is the only reason I am using them.

For my own content other than overridden stuff, I use my own DLC, just like I did with Far Cry 2.

EDIT: I will probably include paragliders in 1.01, MP compatibility hasn't been tested, yet.
    cool. once you get that finished you should post a video on youtube showing the parachute or paraglider being played online. i think these would of been really fun and expansive for this game.

Going to see if I can remove the 32 AI limit on the Xbox editor, since I have a Jtag I can mod the game :-)

Create a SP map & put it on my retail console & see if it works.

razorfinnish any help would be appreciated, file name & locations especially. I know how to extract the fat/dat files they seem to be the same as the PC ones, though on testing some mods if you use the ironsight the screen goes all fecked :-( oh & your low setting mod works for the tree lods but has the previous problem.

I'm wanting to do this due to the small AI limit :-( cant really make a decent map with only 30/32 AI.

Originally Posted by Connxtion Go to original post
    Going to see if I can remove the 32 AI limit on the Xbox editor, since I have a Jtag I can mod the game :-)

Create a SP map & put it on my retail console & see if it works.

razorfinnish any help would be appreciated, file name & locations especially. I know how to extract the fat/dat files they seem to be the same as the PC ones, though on testing some mods if you use the ironsight the screen goes all fecked :-( oh & your low setting mod works for the tree lods but has the previous problem.

I'm wanting to do this due to the small AI limit :-( cant really make a decent map with only 30/32 AI.
    Connxtion For the last time, we've already talked about the console. I do not mean that your idea is bad, in fact, if you manage to make it work on Console mods you are really great! But I want to say for example the limit of AI on console is just for not to create problems to your console, a PC can easily strain all its power and not create problems, but for a console (xbox or playstation that is) very likely that if you add a number of AI type 200 as tested by me on PC will probably crash risk of creating problems!
    My point of view is that the mods only work well on PC
    Razorfinnish works well on the pc version. There should be a second modder has programs to edit files "FAT and DAT" in order to make them work on XBOX360 or PS3