Originally Posted by ilredeiring132 Go to original post
    Mod for CONSOLE?? YOU ARE INSANITY? XD
    I can assure you that this mod does not have anything special. When the mod will be evolved to the point of creating maps for Coop then you have a reason to put this mod on the Xbox version. Have vehicles in multiplayer is fine, but it must be said that the maps (Modded) can not be published because you can be banned from multiplayer features. I suggest you wait for a Mod Editor up with further addition of objects from the SP, AI and Validation Capability 100%, Validating Weapons and Vehicles, and adding to Respawn Bots and Coop mode. Or Single Player Mission Editor (EVEN BETTER)
    ya and hopefully theyll patch map editor. im tired of it freezing my xbox 90% of the time and i hear it happens to others as well. if vehicles never get patched back into the xbox version then im done with the far cry series. but the million dollar question is "Will they learn from their mistakes? And add vehicles online for far cry 4?" well i can surely tell you im not getting far cry 4 becuz this one failed to keep me entertained for the online. and dont get me started on single player. 2nd island was rushed through and already im seeing people get 1000 gamerscore from this game within a week.

it just doesnt make sense. why have ALLLL other far crys add vehicles and still attract fans and people who dont even know about the series and then the series builds itself up to where its removing in-game content. only a matter of time before the "next" far cry is removing things from previous games just to make it "better".maybe razor is the next innovative revolutionary in videogames, and the non-innovative people are banning his work. razor im glad your doing this and showing poeple all around how this game could of been and hopefully will show ubi really what poeple want. this game was on the cliff about to roll downwards into succession, but unfortunately rolled backwards into a pit where all other bad decisions fell into

For now, I guess I will work on adding missing stuff from the SP to the editor. I can estimate 1.01 to be ready for distribution somewhere around 20th next month.

Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    For now, I guess I will work on adding missing stuff from the SP to the editor. I can estimate 1.01 to be ready for distribution somewhere around 20th next month.
    All right! : D Razor can you tell me please if you can somehow add to the knife and the skills of the SP in the in-game editor. Or simply enable AI date maps in Multiplayer (AS A FIX TO VERSION 1.0 CREATED BY YOU)
    Thank you! =)
    byee

Darchize's Avatar Member
    We all waiting for this Razor , a lot of things missing from the SP. That's what we need, that we can do even better map. I am writing on behalf of all. We're looking forward to it. And I can not tell you how much I appreciate your work. Thank you very much for everything. You're our hero !!!

do you think its possible to add parachutes and paragliders into map editor/multiplayer? that should of been an addition at start

And for console what happen with that?

I want vehicles in my map. I My map is too big to walk!!!

Originally Posted by Nic727 Go to original post
    And for console what happen with that?

I want vehicles in my map. I My map is too big to walk!!!
    its different from xbox dude. pc runs better and can support many features of this game pretty well. xbox on the other hand (which i have) might not be able to support this feature. i really hope it does but im not putting my entiire faith completely in ubi/massive to fix this. games are originally made on the computer. xbox and other game consoles and a step below pc so it cant always handle things like pc

you can create the mod in another file. In general we use always the files Patch.dat and Patch.fat, it is possible to create the mod as a sort of DLC, and then having the ability to add multiple mods together?

Originally Posted by ilredeiring132 Go to original post
    you can create the mod in another file. In general we use always the files Patch.dat and Patch.fat, it is possible to create the mod as a sort of DLC, and then having the ability to add multiple mods together?
    Patch is required for certain things such as overriding files. That is the only reason I am using them.

For my own content other than overridden stuff, I use my own DLC, just like I did with Far Cry 2.

EDIT: I will probably include paragliders in 1.01, MP compatibility hasn't been tested, yet.