Originally Posted by razorfinnish Go to original post
    So, I'll present you the very first version of the nothing-special (Yet!) editor mod.

Complete Feature List

• [1.0]
    • Validation pass for Vehicles
    • Validation pass for AI (Not working properly in MP... Yet)
    • Validation pass for Weapons
    • New 2x-engine power/RPM vehicles for race maps. (Not fine tuned yet, so some of them might feel a little bit... Weird.)

To Do

• Fine tune the custom vehicles
    • Add more objects from the SP in to the editor (Suggestions appreciated!)
    • Maybe try to add player-drivable helicopters?

Download 1.0

now only if this will be available on xbox 360. this is the cure for such a bad decision and should be prioritized to be the next patch

Love the editor. I have a map online that was Silver but they took it off because they decided to dislike your mod. lol
    I have two maps online under this same name.
    Beyond the Sea 1.33 = uses your editor mod and has vehicles online.
    Beyond the Sea 1.66 = without editor mod because this map deserves to be in the silver playlist again!!
    http://screencast.com/t/LcHL5kwBx

Originally Posted by farcryfan91 Go to original post
    now only if this will be available on xbox 360. this is the cure for such a bad decision and should be prioritized to be the next patch
    Not possible without a jtag/rgh, Now the only way for retail consols would be if we can make our own XBL/DLC packages, (we can) but we can't sign them as there Live files & require the master key ;-)

Now I have a jtag & these files load & add a new option under weapons in the validation section, but no new cars so we can't just stick PC mods on the Xbox :-( also tried with weapon mods & dint work, loaded fine but the ironsight made the screen go all wavy. So it looks like we would need to create them from scratch using the Xbox files, that we can extract using the dunia2 tools.

Mod for CONSOLE?? YOU ARE INSANITY? XD
    I can assure you that this mod does not have anything special. When the mod will be evolved to the point of creating maps for Coop then you have a reason to put this mod on the Xbox version. Have vehicles in multiplayer is fine, but it must be said that the maps (Modded) can not be published because you can be banned from multiplayer features. I suggest you wait for a Mod Editor up with further addition of objects from the SP, AI and Validation Capability 100%, Validating Weapons and Vehicles, and adding to Respawn Bots and Coop mode. Or Single Player Mission Editor (EVEN BETTER)

Great Work!

Now I can finally build a Multiplayer Paraglider Tower map xD Thanks!!!

Like I said, Razor saved this game for me. Even if it's private matches for now, it's still awesome. Can't thank you enough man!

Ubi - take note: my brother and a friend of mine both held off on getting FC3 because of the lack of vehicles in the MP. My brother bought it yesterday, but only AFTER HE FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS MOD. So Razor basically sold a copy of this game for you. My friend is still holding out because he's waiting for the official patch that makes MP vehicles work, but he said he is ready to buy once they do.

Come on devs! It's like being at Six Flags with your friends but not being able to ride the coasters together! Unlock that editor and let us have some fun!!!

(The Six Flags I refer to would be Magic Mountain and I've only been there once when I visited California in 2003. I cannot lay claim as to the quality of said theme park in it's current state, but I'm sure it still has at least a minimal amount of "fun" attached to it's brand. Thank you.)

you are the man for making this mod! So lame they are going to ban people for using it. They should realize this is going to happen whether they want it to or not. My most requested feature next to AI for creating Co-op maps would be the wingsuit. I love that thing!

And already so if they make a co-op xD. HOPE!
    This is all the fault of the team at Ubisoft MP, because Ubisoft Montreal has done a spectacular job with the single player and editor, but not having the possibility of using vehicles in MP and not being able to take advantage of the BOTS (AI) to create custom mission (SP and COOP) , does not make the most ... At least they would put the possibility of having the knife and skills in editor...

Originally Posted by Psycold Go to original post
    you are the man for making this mod! So lame they are going to ban people for using it. They should realize this is going to happen whether they want it to or not. My most requested feature next to AI for creating Co-op maps would be the wingsuit. I love that thing!
    They said that you could face a ban for PUBLISHING modded editor maps, but you can still play private matches with them. I agree on the A.I. thing as well. I have a bunch of maps I want to try in-game with A.I., but for now we're stuck using the "test in-game" mode from the editor, which is a sluggish, featureless mess. Don't get me wrong, I like the option to do a quick test in the editor, but for actually PLAYING our maps, the power of the actual game engine is what we need.

Originally Posted by Connxtion Go to original post
    Not possible without a jtag/rgh, Now the only way for retail consols would be if we can make our own XBL/DLC packages, (we can) but we can't sign them as there Live files & require the master key ;-)

Now I have a jtag & these files load & add a new option under weapons in the validation section, but no new cars so we can't just stick PC mods on the Xbox :-( also tried with weapon mods & dint work, loaded fine but the ironsight made the screen go all wavy. So it looks like we would need to create them from scratch using the Xbox files, that we can extract using the dunia2 tools.
    then there is no hope for far cry on xbox. ill give it 3 months before the max players online is 800 players. i go in the playlists and see that there are 400 in the first, 200 in the next. and gods knows how many players left in the bronze/silver playlists. this is what i see all the time while trying to play online.