Originally Posted by Elsparky Go to original post
    "It iis already possible to make a map containing, among other things; Vehicles, and to upload them for “Single player”/”Private Match” use."

Really? I've been trying to figure out how to upload a vehicle map for private MP games AND how to load a map in the game for single player. And the methods have existed all this time?

GREAT!

Now tell us how to do this. Command line prompt?
    i dont see where its even possible to play a private match with vehicles in it. i just started a map that i made with vehicles and all spawns for tdm. Maybe Ubisoft is playing the obvious E3 build and can have all the good stuff including awesome graphics and vehicles. but other than that, i dont see how you can even do private matches with vehicles. they just dont spawn.

You definitely can, I did it myself as a test a few days after the game is released. If people can't figure out how I'll go back and figure out how I did it and write up instructions.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    You definitely can, I did it myself as a test a few days after the game is released. If people can't figure out how I'll go back and figure out how I did it and write up instructions.
    can you please explain it. because obviously if its possible i dont see why they cant make it simpler

Wow what the hell, why was this moved to the map making section, this topic is about PC modding the editor, unless the OP wants it here I think it should be moved back since this is a stupid place to have it.

I really hope something more can become of far cry map editing.

GEIF US SDK!

Yes, please do explain this. So far I have gone through every option and I don't see how I can load single-player OR MP maps with vehicles for private matches. Now that we have word from the devs that we can, we should at least be told how.

Please write them up, if you also figured out how to load them into co-op so the AI works that would be great.

Originally Posted by Disastercz Go to original post
    and ?
    Really ubisoft I will make this more polite, but sincerely, screw you and your terrible ideas.

Originally Posted by Elsparky Go to original post
    "It iis already possible to make a map containing, among other things; Vehicles, and to upload them for “Single player”/”Private Match” use."

Really? I've been trying to figure out how to upload a vehicle map for private MP games AND how to load a map in the game for single player. And the methods have existed all this time?

GREAT!

Now tell us how to do this. Command line prompt?
    Vextor had claimed that we could do this as stated above. This was a few days ago and then this thread fell back a few pages. Could we please have an answer to this? We were told we couldn't publish maps with vehicles for mutliplayer but then told we could use them to - and this is the quote - "upload them for “Single player”/”Private Match” use."

HOW do we do this? I made a map with vehicles that I want to play in a private match. WHERE is the option in the game menu to do this? We are reminded that we can, yet we have NEVER been told how. I've been through the menu over and over and so far any map I want to load, private or otherwise, says it must be published - which you say we are NOT allowed to do. So, please explain how I do this as was stated by Vextor.

Thank you.