🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    It would be helpful to all if you share installation steps with us. I tried to install it but during installation process my system shut down automatically.

Image video retouching

Maybe try to import the Blood Dragon Models into the editor?

Can somebody please do a detailed tutorial for this? I have tried drag and dropping the files in their respective folders, but when I place weapons and vehicles in the editor, they do not show up in my private match. Is there a special editor I need? What Am I doing wrong?

Originally Posted by C0rnstalker Go to original post
    Can somebody please do a detailed tutorial for this? I have tried drag and dropping the files in their respective folders, but when I place weapons and vehicles in the editor, they do not show up in my private match. Is there a special editor I need? What Am I doing wrong?
    You're not doing anything wrong. Ubisoft patched the game so most vehicles and weapons are removed as soon as the match starts. As far as I know only the buggy, quad and jet ski still work. I wouldnt recommend this mod for multiplayer anyway. You can get banned for publishing maps with vehicles.

GhostWind905's Avatar Member
    I wish they would create a patch to fix the buggy performance of vehicles in MP, but oh well, it is what it is by now I guess. They didn't seem eager to create patches to fix the myriad of other major issues. What was the point of even letting it pass into production if it was never going to work?

p.s., I was just wondering if anyone had any info of the progress so far on the mod, and perhaps a sneak of what to expect. I know it is probably some time until completion, but just curious!

Razorfininnish i have a suggestion for you, could you please try to make a mod that the takedowns and other skills are enabled in the editor test mode? this is what i've always wanted and nobody was able to do it yet, maybe you can?