🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Game unplayable

Well my gameplay experience on the first island has been absolutely perfect, loved every moment of the game and no bugs to be found.

Lo and behold after the first mission on island 2 my game is practically unplayable.

I can't access my weapons at all, only see a small white dot on the screen. The character runs around with his hands visible but can't equip guns. The gun-selection menu doesn't appear when holding "1", and re-equipping weapons at selling stations has no effect. Can't use grenades or knife either. There's even no gun to use in sharpshooter challenges.

Also my wingsuit parachute will never deploy, no matter what key I assign it to. I have a creeping feeling that my game broke down during the first wingsuit mission. The parachute never opened so I had to land in the water to continue the game. This didn't complete the "land on the beach objective" and the icon stayed on the HUD, but it let me progress to the next one.

Anyways if anyone has any experiences with this it'd be greatly appreciated. If nothing else this can serve as a bug notification.

Originally Posted by Naizarak Go to original post
    Well my gameplay experience on the first island has been absolutely perfect, loved every moment of the game and no bugs to be found.

Lo and behold after the first mission on island 2 my game is practically unplayable.

I can't access my weapons at all, only see a small white dot on the screen. The character runs around with his hands visible but can't equip guns. The gun-selection menu doesn't appear when holding "1", and re-equipping weapons at selling stations has no effect. Can't use grenades or knife either. There's even no gun to use in sharpshooter challenges.

Also my wingsuit parachute will never deploy, no matter what key I assign it to. I have a creeping feeling that my game broke down during the first wingsuit mission. The parachute never opened so I had to land in the water to continue the game. This didn't complete the "land on the beach objective" and the icon stayed on the HUD, but it let me progress to the next one.

Anyways if anyone has any experiences with this it'd be greatly appreciated. If nothing else this can serve as a bug notification.
    hehe no you see after jumping from the plane you are unarmed you must do a mission to get all your weapons back on hoyts island yes i had the same icon left but its ok every thing will be fine when you do the mission to get your guns back on island 2