🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.

Far Cry 3 Crashes after every MP game [PC]

I'm having so many issues at the moment, the most annoying issue is the crash that happens every time I finish a multi-player game.
    On 12/07/2012 I've created a ticket #121207-000341 and all what I got is none sense responses from Ubisoft technical team which
    is really driving me crazy, seems like they don't want customers to come back to Ubisoft again and take their money somewhere else....

My system:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    VGA card: 6990 ( updated to the beta drivers and it didn't fix the issue )

Regards

I am having the same problem. I also have the latest AMD drivers and there is no fix I can think of. Single player I never experience crashes, it is just at the end of multi-player games.

If any one has any info on how to fix it, I would be very appreciative.

My system:
    Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64bit SP1
    Processor: Intel i7-3930 @ 3.2 (6 cores)
    Memory: 32gigs
    VGA: 7970 x2 (crossfire)

aliciauditore's Avatar Junior Member

crashing also

same problem here. crashes everytime after mp game except if i level up. again, if anyone knows the solution i would love you forever and give you cookies lol

Do any of you guys run Sli or Crossfire?

Oh sorry didn't notice at first that Dendrinost and Darklad are running multi card systems (yes even if the 6990 is a single card Crossfire is enabled in CCC). Anyway I'm running 2 Gtx 670's in Sli and what worked for me was disabling Sli on Nvidia contol panel and running it with just one card and it runs like a charm. Yes guys I know its not ideal because we shelled out our hard earned cash for our PC parts but its either that or keeping on freezing. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by amrael1 Go to original post
    Oh sorry didn't notice at first that Dendrinost and Darklad are running multi card systems (yes even if the 6990 is a single card Crossfire is enabled in CCC). Anyway I'm running 2 Gtx 670's in Sli and what worked for me was disabling Sli on Nvidia contol panel and running it with just one card and it runs like a charm. Yes guys I know its not ideal because we shelled out our hard earned cash for our PC parts but its either that or keeping on freezing. Hope this helps.
    ugh that's so lame... oh well at least i got the game with my graphics card :P
    edit: it did work thanks

Originally Posted by amrael1 Go to original post
    (yes even if the 6990 is a single card Crossfire is enabled in CCC)

I even updated the CF profile to beta but didn't work and there is noway to cancel the CF in CCC cause its a 6990, what I'm thinking is either Ubisoft rushed the pc version for the $$$$ or they suck cause the game is filled with glitches take a character keep failing from the sky while it moves as an example.

Ubisoft does "unprofessional" mean something to you ?

same issue, eta on a fix ? great game

I have the same issue. 2x Gtx 460. Every time I end the game ( usually on top lol) the game crashes.

Ive been having the same problem. Two HD 7770s in crossfire. I tried using a single GPU and it fixed the multiplayer crashes at the end of the game, but i still experience some crashing. Waiting for a fix, the framerate drop is disappointing.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... Last ►►