View Poll Results: Should they remove the lockout on the cave underneath Dr. Earnhardt's house?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, this would make seeing the past flash backs and obtaining the spider relic possible post-game

17 100.00%
  • No, It's your fault for missing it, they shouldn't bother fixing it.

0 0%

Petition about the 'Spider 1' Relic.

Dear Ubisoft.

It's come to my and others attention that you cant obtain the relic 'Spider 1' after game story completion. After you complete the last section of the game on the northern island where you need to visit your friends in the cave underneath Dr. Earnhardt's house, your not allowed to enter again making this relic miss-able if you don't get it before completing those main story missions. It's stopping me and quite a few others from getting 100% in Far Cry 3.

Do you think they should remove the lockout from the cave in the game making Spider 1 obtainable after game completion? the answer is kind of a obvious yes.

Not only is the relic miss-able, but it doesn't appear on your map due to the area your in making it even harder to find, I know it's partially my fault for not finding the relic, but they should still remove the lockout so I can get it now that I know it's there.

FGras's Avatar Junior Member
    I have the same problem, i totaly want to 100% this game. But I am struggling with this one..

Originally Posted by FGras Go to original post
    I have the same problem, i totaly want to 100% this game. But I am struggling with this one..
    It's pretty awful. it must of slipped by their attention, unless this was intentional.

B STATS's Avatar Senior Member
    I can see why they shut the cave off. Depending on what ending you chose there is either going to be a boat or an empty spot where a boat was...

Its locked before the Ending, i was not even able to enter it Midgame, no Boulders there only a invisible Wall, its a bug and it need to fixed thats all.

B STATS's Avatar Senior Member
    I'm not saying don't fix it but I'm sure there's a reason for it...

Originally Posted by B STATS Go to original post
    I'm not saying don't fix it but I'm sure there's a reason for it...
    I'm sure they can fix that reason! ^^
    If they just would put a little efford in it...

Maybe they could just put a mission replay in it, so you can play a mission where you have to get in that cave...?

There are no reasons for Invisible Walls in a Openworld Game and the Boat can be removed easly, and even if you i don't care anyway. And if the Boat is the Reason, well how has the Boat actually left the Cave if the Exit is still blocked? But i don't think UBI cares anyway, they not even answer anything, so Customer care = 0%

For those who say the game's plot makes sense of why you can't enter the cave post game, tell me why Jason's even on the island anyways :P both of the endings involve him not being there. I don't think plot should make a difference on the post game. Also it's a invisible wall so it's more than likely a mistake/non intentional.

Come'on ubisoft!
    There are a lot people nagging about this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCdU3I0YWnM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qY9Yyn8cg4s
    (read comments)

I hope there comes SP DLC where you have to get in that cave...