Slayer_WTF's Avatar Senior Member

Petition for AC3 Ending

I found this petition as I turned on the internet, and wanted to know what you thought.

I have not signed, not yet. I do not want to advertise, I just want to know what you think.

https://www.change.org/petitions/ubi...deo-game#share

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Its started by one of our fellow forumer There was a thread to it I think.

My views: asking people to change their stuff because we didn't like puts us on a slippery slope, so no from me.

I'm not asking them to change it, i'm asking for a remake of the ending, something which would leave us satisfied. The problem i had with the ending was that it was just.... poorly presented to us.. it felt rushed and just plain horrible.

I signed it, I'd be really happy with a better ending, not necessarily a happy ending.. (would not have problems with that to) but at least a better one

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Stoofpot Go to original post
    I signed it, I'd be really happy with a better ending, not necessarily a happy ending.. (would not have problems with that to) but at least a better one
    And herein lies the problem. 10 people have 10 ideas of what is a "better" ending. Some people on that petition have a problem with Desmond's decision, some have a problem with Desmond dying (not talking about you).. even the people on that petition aren't united on what is a "better" ending.

Krayus Korianis's Avatar Senior Member
    1. They're not changing the ending.
    2. Accept it, Desmond's mind is fried and possibly taken over by Juno.
    3. There'll be other games mostly centered around the Modern era because Juno is nutty batpoo crazy.
    4. They'll probably go back to Adam and Eve... Which is a good thing.

Also, the guy who created that petition, thinks AC was released in 2008... That's wrong.

Since they said this is last game with Desmond ,his ,,end,, really seems unfinished.

zerocooll21's Avatar Senior Member
    I laugh when I see them. I didn't like the ending at all and really pissed how they handled desmond. All the build up and over hype from Ubi killed it for me. However, it is what it is. Nothing you can do to change it. The only thing I try to do is point out the issues I had, offer my input, and hope the next time around they listen.

I really liked the ending...

zerocooll21's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by joaomuas Go to original post
    I really liked the ending...

J/k hahaha