Someone hacked to my single player?

So I was playing singleplayer discovering NY tunnels when suddenly my screen went all grey. After awhile I started to hear weird conversation I couldnt understand. Also all the sounds went Really loud. Huge glitch or did I actually get hacked?
    Anyone whith any ideas what happened?

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Aliens were contacting you.

I honestly don't know. Probably a glitch.

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    Glitch

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    #16 is back ?

Definetly not english

DeanOMiite's Avatar Senior Member
    They're coming for you!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had this 4 times so I know exactly what you are talking about. The first two times were in multiplayer (once in Brotherhood, once in Revelations) the screen went white and there was this erie, distorted worbly sound that was freaking me out (I later realised it was the sound pigeons make, but distorted for some reason and waaay loud)

Since then, I have had it twice in AC3, both times when taking over forts. It freaks me out every time, because it always seems to happen late at night when everyone is sleeping, and it is rediculously loud. I couldn't understand the conversation (I always shut it off ASAP too) but it's some broken voice clip, distorted and weird... The first time it happened I think it corrupted my game file, as afterwards it would freeze for a few seconds at a time every 10 or so seconds, rendering the game unplayable. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping my save files) and it worked fine after that.

It just happened to me 2 nights ago but the game seems fine. Veerry strange and creepy! Would love to know what causes it.

xboxauditore's Avatar Senior Member
    I suggest burning your Xbox and putting out the flames with Holy water while a Priest exorcises the smoke.

All it is. Is a glich there's nothing you can do much but you can send a ticket into ubi and they will sort it out for you?