abohamed's Avatar Member

WTF ... is wrong with you AMD ?!

hey guys ... watch and cry ..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvkgnFbC2tM

http://www.hwcompare.com/7160/geforc...adeon-hd-5770/

no comment ..............

HD5770 and geforce 430 are two different gpus... 430 is low-end gpu and 5770 is mid-end one. This comparison is kinda stupid.

P.S.
    I think you know low fps, same as high fps in ac3 exists on various configurations, some people get low fps with top-end rigs and some people are getting pretty nice fps with low-end configurations.

I got low fps on my Radeon HD 6850. I got 6 gb RAM and a Phenom quadcore so I really dont know why Im getting those framerate drops. It is a real problem. It isnt because my rig is bad cause it isnt AT ALL.

abohamed's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by spectatorx Go to original post
    HD5770 and geforce 430 are two different gpus... 430 is low-end gpu and 5770 is mid-end one. This comparison is kinda stupid.

P.S.
    I think you know low fps, same as high fps in ac3 exists on various configurations, some people get low fps with top-end rigs and some people are getting pretty nice fps with low-end configurations.
    hey man .. welcome back ... well i know ... i just get so mad when i see this video

Originally Posted by abohamed Go to original post
    hey man .. welcome back ... well i know ... i just get so mad when i see this video
    Not as mad as i get

http://www.hwcompare.com/7134/geforc...adeon-hd-6850/

So what exactly it is you're complaining about? You're ranting like a child and I can't even understand about what.

abohamed's Avatar Member
    Originally Posted by roanark Go to original post
    so what exactly it is you're complaining about? You're ranting like a child and i can't even understand about what.
    thank you

What exactly are you crying about

Anykeyer's Avatar Senior Member
    If you still didnt get it... In many modern games (including AC3) best "hi-end" AMD's CPUs are on par (or even worse) than upper low-end Intel's CPU Core i3-2100 (dual core btw). I dont understand why gamers still continue to sponsor AMD and then complain about "fancy" 6/8 cores not performing as well as they "should"
    As for AMD/ATI GPUs it maybe (and most likely is) just a driver issue. But using existing release versions AMD GPUs underperforms in AC3 compared to similarly priced Nvidia GPUs

Originally Posted by Anykeyer Go to original post
    If you still didnt get it... In many modern games (including AC3) best "hi-end" AMD's CPUs are on par (or even worse) than upper low-end Intel's CPU Core i3-2100 (dual core btw). I dont understand why gamers still continue to sponsor AMD and then complain about "fancy" 6/8 cores not performing as well as they "should"
    As for AMD/ATI GPUs it maybe (and most likely is) just a driver issue. But using existing release versions AMD GPUs underperforms in AC3 compared to similarly priced Nvidia GPUs
    So now you're blaming AMD for this? Who makes a game in 2012 that is not optimized for multi-core processors? There is enough evidence to see that AC3 is only running fine on CPUs that have powerful single threads.
    While AC3 barely utilizes 1-2cores, Far Cry 3 works fine with upto 32cores.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►