Originally Posted by jstq Go to original post
    still need an answer...
    maybe red marker is in file ui\singleplayer\hud\mainhud\h_minimap.feu ? i dont know how to edit it
    maybe its texture in ui\singleplayer\textures\hud\minimap?
    I'm pretty sure you want h_minimap_0.xbt

Found in ui/supertextures.

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    OKay. Here's your answer: convert the file nomadobjectstemplates.fcb find bonusservice.xml and go get ammopouch string where you can adjust whatever you want.

Actually it works with tuning! In fact you should disable undestructable state for the weapons and set degradable state to on. So after you'll shoot full gun's life potential - it might explode! And that's the feature! Also you should remember that looted guns you picked up from the corpses are always have almost full degraded status.
    but whole bonusservice.xml file is in binary ..... i have r134_b89

Originally Posted by sherrymalhi Go to original post
    but whole bonusservice.xml file is in binary ..... i have r134_b89
    Oh, come on! What is so difficult to go to the Rick's storage and pickup new build with the full defined binaryclass? Go there http://svn.gib.me/builds/dunia2/ and check for the newest builds every day - Rick works fast.

Here's latest version of Zlobs MixMOD after that i'll finish to develope it. I've got everything i want for my own game.

Zlobs MixMOD v.1 release

main features:
    • full unlock all weapons. recipes and skills after the first outpost tutorial mission. You still need to spent your points, money and loot parts.
    • set scopes fov to match their real counterparts
    • increased syringe's effect duration to 60 seconds
    • increased capacity for extra-large loot pouch, extra wallet and extra syringe pouch.
    • set starting moneygift from Dennis to $1000 (because of increased colt 1911 cost)
    • removed loot parts from the map
    • removed all maps from the shop
    • increased AI hearable radius to 40 feet(have to merge with entitylabrary full to do so) and aim\looking angle to full 270°. Now you can only attack from behind
    • increased stone's throwforce - still unable to kill someone, dam!
    • adjusted curves and a lots of them!
    • returned back all loots costs - because of our new $30k capacity wallet no more cap to looting money.

many other changes.

got it here: http://rghost.ru/42513292
    got raws here: http://rghost.ru/42495450

@jketiynu, Do you plan to release a version of your mod that works with the Silver Dragon unlock? I tried doing it myself, but the Silver Dragon just shows up as a normal machete and I have no idea how to fix that.

Don't know that I've passed this information along but everyone should have this benefit (it's really more of a bug fix than anything). To enable to "Extra Large Rocket Pouch" for crafting in the game, simply open your craftingrecipe.lib, find the "Rocket pouch extra large file" and the two lines should look like this

<field name="cftrcptpeType" type="UInt8">2</field>
    <field name="cftrcpsubtpeSubType" type="UInt8">20</field>

instead of this

<field name="cftrcptpeType" type="UInt8">255</field>
    <field name="cftrcpsubtpeSubType" type="UInt8">255</field>

Seems like some kind of basic oversight... unless they were afraid of the power of the rocket! I am not. I trust you are not either. Also, finally a use for that Albino Crocodile Skin.

Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    Here's latest version of Zlobs MixMOD after that i'll finish to develope it. I've got everything i want for my own game.
    Zlobs MixMOD v.1 release
    ...many other changes.

got it here: http://rghost.ru/42469917
    got raws here: http://rghost.ru/42495450
    Good work on the compilation !!
    Which edit (file from RAW) modifies the AI hearing radius? And does this file make any other changes?
    Any AI improvments I am personally most interested in.

Originally Posted by PandoraX357 Go to original post
    Good work on the compilation !!
    Which edit (file from RAW) modifies the AI hearing radius? And does this file make any other changes?
    Any AI improvments I am personally most interested in.
    With my greatest sorrow, there will no editable files, which can be tune AI's behaviour. For now on we've got these files:

• generated\entitylibrary\FC3_NPC\Merc - find there these strings

<field name="fMaxLookAngle" type="Float32">270</field> - to set degree AI can see, also defines sidesight field of view and ability to urn a head
    <field name="fMaxAimAngle" type="Float32">270</field> - same here for aiming ability
    and
    <field name="fFootstepsAudibleDistance" type="Float32">60</field> - to set how far NPCs will made/hear footsteps

There also is AI files in the nomadobjectstemplats whis defines a type of the gun they're using - still gibberish
    And some .rml files defines AI logic - we can't even convert it to editable for for now

Any other variables you could be interesting to:
    CharacterParams
    <field name="bUpdateRotation" type="Boolean">False</field> \\will NPC rotating as animals do
    field name="fMaxLinearVelocity" type="Float32">60</field> \\ maximal speed of NPC

CFCXCountersComponentAI
    <field name="bIsInvincibleExceptToPlayer" type="Boolean">False</field>
    <field name="bIsInvincibleToAI" type="Boolean">False</field>
    <field name="bIsInvincibleToPlayer" type="Boolean">False</field>

@inakrin -many thanks for responding!

<field name="fMaxLookAngle" type="Float32">270</field> - to set degree AI can see, also defines sidesight field of view and ability to urn a head
    <field name="fMaxAimAngle" type="Float32">270</field> - same here for aiming ability
    and
    <field name="fFootstepsAudibleDistance" type="Float32">60</field> - to set how far NPCs will made/hear footsteps
    Are these your edited values (opposed to default)?

Originally Posted by PandoraX357 Go to original post
    @inakrin -many thanks for responding!

Are these your edited values (opposed to default)?
    by default these values are set to 90°