Originally Posted by Druide61 Go to original post
    Can you make this nice mod for patch 1.04 please ?
    Check out Compilation v.2.5, it's the latest mod package compatible with patch 1.04.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    If you are worried, then don't play in multiplayer or coop with mods active. It's that simple. Modders cannot give a definitive answer on bans because they are not Ubisoft.
    OK. I'll play multiplayer and coop without mods. But, am i need to "quit game, delete mod file and restore original file" every time? Is there a shortcut for this?

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    If you are worried, then don't play in multiplayer or coop with mods active. It's that simple. Modders cannot give a definitive answer on bans because they are not Ubisoft.
    In general, any modification of the game files may raise questions in terms of possible cheating. People have been reporting successful use of the Better Sights mod in MP, which is a relatively harmless way to add more visibility to weapon sights. Some of the mods are potentially quite controversial - e.g. the Weapon Ballistics mod seriously increases weapon stats; don't know whether it has an impact on multiplayer weapons (as I don't really play MP), but to be on the safe side I'd recommend not using mods when gaming online. Most of them would probably decrease combat efficiency in MP anyway (e.g. HUD removals), and those that increase it can be considered cheats.

Originally Posted by ssilentkiller Go to original post
    OK. I'll play multiplayer and coop without mods. But, am i need to "quit game, delete mod file and restore original file" every time? Is there a shortcut for this?
    Yeah, you'd normally have to do it every time. As to shortcuts, you can literally put shortcuts to the relevant folders on your taskbar or desktop, so it takes only a few seconds to install mods.

So i've always completed my todo list.

2 final thing to make me happy:
    Animals' speed, strength and health
    NPC's guns. I want to give them stg, spas, kriss...a bunch of unused guns!

Originally Posted by Uplaysuxor Go to original post
    Yeah, you'd normally have to do it every time. As to shortcuts, you can literally put shortcuts to the relevant folders on your taskbar or desktop, so it takes only a few seconds to install mods.
    Lolwut? Did we already forgot about .bat?

I understand. Thank you

A modification Unlock all DLC and all the weapons in the game without any other additions? I'm sorry if you do not properly written - translated by Google Translate

Due to popular demand, a version with the 70% price increase:

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.6
    Compatible with game patch 1.04

Super File V.2 by Chorizoss (total HUD removal, Second island unlock, Wingsuit unlock)
    Privateer Outfit by PR3V41L
    Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss, tweaked by karmakgb
    (all weapons unlocked, no free activations AND all prices increased by 70%)
    Weapons Ballistics by Fnx.. (UPDATED to v.0.91)
    Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz
    Beverhund HUD mod compilation
    Leechmongers attachement mod
    KyodanXD Objective icon removal
    object blinking removal by tom.solo
    No stealth indicators by ccurtis20
    No objective reminders, including sounds (archived by Chorizosss)
    Wallhack removal by KyodanXD (UPDATED to include animal tagging)

http://rghost.net/42457625

Mirror: http://rghost.net/42472671

Don't forget to:

1. BACKUP the files you're replacing;

2. BACKUP your save games;

3. REPORT any bugs if found.

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    NPC's guns. I want to give them stg, spas, kriss...a bunch of unused guns!
    A good idea in general, but it can break weapon progression fast, unless the enemies using the better weapons are either on the second island, or particularly tough/hard to find guys.

But again, in general it's very interesting, since redshirts with AKs get old pretty fast.

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    Lolwut? Did we already forgot about .bat?
    I was being helpful with a simple suggestion to make the process of replacing files easier even for inexperienced users. Instead of going lolwut, perhaps you should have answered his query yourself?

Due to popular demand, a version with the 70% price increase:
    A HUGE thank you!

E: the download link doesn't seem to work (400 Bad Request). propably fault of the server, though.

Silver Dragon Unlock

Hi All,

I thought it was particularly lame that you spend a huge amount of effort in the game acquiring a cool looking dagger and then never actually get to use it. I'm on my first playthrough, and once I realised the game wasn't going to let me have it, I stopped playing and started figuring out if it was possible to open it up in the game files.

It turned out that the game includes actually a full set of 3D models for the dagger to be used as a melee weapon and even in-game text referring to it as the Silver Dragon. But, some tiny pieces of configuration information were missing.

This patch contains 1.02 files with fixed up weaponproperties for the Silver Dragon to be fully useable. My first naive attempt to include it by just adding it to the shop caused it to display as a normal machete when used. Screenshots show shop screen and in-game usage.

http://rapidshare.com/files/4035076118/silverdragon.rar

I've set up a new shop entry that will unlock the dagger after the Rite of Passage quest. An advanced save game should be able to use it immediately.

The rest of the files in this patch are pretty clean I think, so if this meets community standards, please start including in compilations as it's a shame that such a cool weapon was left inaccessible!