fnx..'s Avatar Member
    never mind i found it

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    Don't be ridiculous, nothing has been screwed over, everything you could do before can still be done, it just needs to be updated. Which you should, as a modder, fully expect to have to do with every patch, especially when modding any game that does not provide an official capacity for modding. If you cannot cope with this: do not blame the developers of the game, and instead don't mod.
    Dude, I was not "being ridiculous". The guy was asking what consequence does the 1.04 patch have for the existing mods; I told him that it prevents all the previous mods from working due to replacing both the DLLs and the patch files. Which is CORRECT. And it DOES force us to re-compile the mods. Which I promised to do. Why would you get the idea that I "can't cope with it", considering I've been coping pretty fine with the previous patches?

I've been doing my part to keep the modding process going; can't understand why you're being so nasty all of a sudden and telling me "not to mod" anymore.

Ceano's Avatar Member
    Regarding the unlocking and activate abilitys in Super File v2, is it posible to just unlock but not activate abilitys...so you need to activate them your self but you can chose fom all from start.

Originally Posted by Ceano Go to original post
    Regarding the unlocking and activate abilitys in Super File v2, is it posible to just unlock but not activate abilitys...so you need to activate them your self but you can chose fom all from start.
    That's what i'm been looking for for days ... i'm still on it ...

Here's the update for the compilation. At this point it's just a compatibility update, new mods will be added later.

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.4
    Compatible with game patch 1.04

Privateer Outfit mod by PR3V41L
    Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss

All weapons unlocked from the very begining BUT : You need money to buy weapons or activate radio towers to gain weapons for free like in vanilla game.

Weapons Ballistics by Fnx.. (UPDATED to v.0.91)
    Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz
    Beverhund HUD mod compilation
    Leechmongers attachement mod
    KyodanXD Objective icon removal
    object blinking removal by tom.solo
    No stealth indicators by ccurtis20
    No objective reminders, including sounds (archived by Chorizosss)
    Wallhack removal by KyodanXD (UPDATED to include animal tagging)

http://rghost.net/42439747

Don't forget to:

1. BACKUP the files you're replacing;

2. BACKUP your save games;

3. REPORT any bugs if found.

Originally Posted by Ceano Go to original post
    Yeah, that would be the right way to do it. Otherwise it's too much like a cheat.

Indeed but like a said , i didn't find a way to do it (i'm still searching). And i let you the choice , if you don't want thoses lines , just delete them or put à "--" in front of it. I personnaly don't use thoses but some peoples can be interested.

Originally Posted by Chorizosss Go to original post
    Hello , today i'm coming with what i call :

The super file

What this lonely file can do ?

Well :

Disable/Enable Fast Travel ( will be maybe be reactivated during a mission scipt )
    Disable/Enable UnlimitedAmmo
    Disable/Enable Godmode
    Disable/Enable Takedown from front
    Unlock everythings in shops ( but still need money , including signatures weapons ).
    Add player money (only the first time you launch this mod)
    Change the timescale of the game
    Change the number of weapons the player can carry , at anytime and with no weapon belt crafted.
    Unlock Wingsuit
    Unlock and activate every abilities at anytime of the game ( no need to finish first crafting mission like in my first mod ).
    Unlock and activate every crafting

I used "can" because you can easily modify it youself.

take a look on changed part of the code ( i added some comments in it to help you ) :

*list here*

You can download the raw file here :

https://hotfile.com/dl/185684643/675...le_V1.rar.html

And yes i added this code in the lockedcontentcheck.lua ... i swear i tested many other file and this one seems to be the only one that can handle properly thoses commands.
    But the file here don't unlock any DLC content if you didn't baught it .

Also , you must finish at least the first outpost mission ( the one with dennis ) to unlock this mod.

Stay tuned because i'm coming back to you with other new things ( that still need some test )
    You sir, are a God. Thank you for this

--
    Also so I don't have to make two posts: Is anyone who's using the attachments mod under 1.04 having any difficulties with certain guns not taking attachments? I included it in my mod compilation and I've received this complaint several times even though the appropriate parts are identical to the stand-alone attachments mod. I'm completely stumped and wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

--
    One last note: I apologize for any arguing I've contributed in this thread. From now on if anyone engages me in a way that makes me mad I'll either ignore it or take it to PM's; the last thing I want is to clutter this thread or irritate other people that weren't involved.

Compilation Mod Ver. 2.5
    Compatible with game patch 1.04

Super File V.2 by Chorizoss (total HUD removal, Second island unlock, Wingsuit unlock - not fully tested)
    Privateer Outfit by PR3V41L
    Hereticus Weapons mod 1 by Chorizosss
    (All weapons unlocked from the very begining BUT : You need money to buy weapons or activate radio towers to gain weapons for free like in vanilla game)
    Weapons Ballistics by Fnx.. (UPDATED to v.0.91)
    Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz
    Beverhund HUD mod compilation
    Leechmongers attachement mod
    KyodanXD Objective icon removal
    object blinking removal by tom.solo
    No stealth indicators by ccurtis20
    No objective reminders, including sounds (archived by Chorizosss)
    Wallhack removal by KyodanXD (UPDATED to include animal tagging)

http://rghost.net/42440459

Don't forget to:

1. BACKUP the files you're replacing;

2. BACKUP your save games;

3. REPORT any bugs if found.

Chorizosss

I tried incorporating your awesome Superfile mod, and ran into a few questions.

1. I did not want to include the automatic unlocks of all abities and recipes, since it felt too unbalanced, so I deleted the lines referring to them in your file. This won't affect regular in-game receiving of those abilities/recipies, correct?

2. I tried to test the Wingsuit and found that it didn't activate when I jumped from high cliffs (used cliff at Dr Earnhard's house, near the glider). Couldn't make it activate even once. Tried completely removing the commented Wingsuit line (--Give the wingsuit) from your file, didn't help. What am I doing wrong? The HUD removal works fine (disappears on run, reappears when crouched etc), so the mod is working, only not the wingsuit.