Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post
    Since you people apparently all take it up the *** I'll remove the ULC from the download. Now shut the **** up about it, you've won.
    I'm all for it, as far as i see it, any content that is on the disk, and consequently now on my PC, that i have paid for, belongs to me. It's completely different to piracy, which I'm (mostly) against.

I'd put it back up, like you say, if ubisoft want it's removal, fair enough. But if someone want's its removal because its 'naughty'......they obviously don't like owning content they already purchased, if it was non included DLC it would be a different matter, but it ain't.

Wingsuit + all abilities unlocked AND activated at first crafting mission.

https://hotfile.com/dl/185485876/a3f...ssion.rar.html (Raw files only).

Full tested and working !

Based on the wingsuit mod by dj84722

The thing i wanted to do is to only unlock the abilities but i only managed to activate it ... so you have the full set at the begining of your game. I thought that it might be interresting for some peoples.I will continue to search how to only unlock habilities.

PS : As Dennis ask you to activate 2 abilities in his tutorial , 2 of them still locked but you will activate it yourself during tutorial .

As a new patch is coming i only give the raw file.

Chorizosss: Will I be able to use that information to unlock only particular skills early? Because I'd really love to unlock the double animal skins one a few missions early. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Chorizosss Go to original post

The thing i wanted to do is to only unlock the abilities but i only managed to activate it ... so you have the full set at the begining of your game. I thought that it might be interresting for some peoples.I will continue to search how to only unlock habilities.

This is awesome, thank you

@AlienBurns: Exactly. I'm actually over people being upset with me though because I just think they don't quite understand. As you said it is not DLC which you have to pay for, it is contents of your game which can be easily activated. This has been done before where people mod in all the pre-bonuses to a game MANY times (Prototype and Just Cause 2 being examples that immediately come to mind where this happened). Normally people don't have such a reaction but people here don't seem to understand what's considered fair-game and I think what's underlying it is they're worried someone/them will get in trouble through some magical way. Their loss, plus I didn't remove the mod from other places anyways so it is still available, just not here (though now I need to update it for the latest patch though).

Originally Posted by karmakgb Go to original post
    Chorizosss: Will I be able to use that information to unlock only particular skills early? Because I'd really love to unlock the double animal skins one a few missions early. Thanks.
    Np , if you credit me .

FC3 Swartz mod compilation v1.0

Features:

*Standardized damage across calibers (except for sniper rifles and LMG's). The bizon will no longer do so much damage but will instead do the proper damage of a 9x18mm bullet (same damage as the 6P9)
    I am not sure I'm with you on this one. The impact force/damage of a bullet is not only dependent on the cartridge (9x18 mm is the cartridge, not the bullet), but also on other factors, such as the length of the gun barrel (which normally gives greater muzzle velocity, range, and accuracy), and others. The Bizon is basically a Kalashnikov (AKS-74) assault rifle built around the 9x18 mm Makarov cartridge (9x19 Parabellum and other versions also exist). It has a 195 mm long 4-groove barrel (230 mm for Bizon-2) and muzzle velocity of 320 m/s. The effective range is listed as double the range of the Makarov pistol (100 m vs. 50 m), quadruple for Bizon-2 (200 m).

The 6P9 is basically a Makarov pistol with a semi-integrated suppressor. It has a 105 mm non-grooved barrel and an effective range of 50 m.

The idea that these two weapons would have the same damage at the same range is, IMO, incorrect. Even in FC3 game terms, giving the revolver a longer barrel results in increased damage. In this case, not only the barrel is twice as long, but the entire gun mechanism is completely different. So it is quite proper that the Bizon is the most damaging of all submachine guns in the game, and of course more damaging than the 6P9 pistol.

Originally Posted by Chorizosss Go to original post

PS : As Dennis ask you to activate 2 abilities in his tutorial , 2 of them still locked but you will activate it yourself during tutorial .

That is awesome. However, to use this one would have to start a new game. Is there a way to activate wingsuit/open all skills if you have already progressed in the game? Wouldn't want to repeat all the stuff from square 1.

Originally Posted by Uplaysuxor Go to original post
    I am not sure I'm with you on this one. The impact force/damage of a bullet is not only dependent on the cartridge (9x18 mm is the cartridge, not the bullet), but also on other factors, such as the length of the gun barrel (which normally gives greater muzzle velocity, range, and accuracy), and others. The Bizon is basically a Kalashnikov (AKS-74) assault rifle built around the 9x18 mm Makarov cartridge (9x19 Parabellum and other versions also exist). It has a 195 mm long 4-groove barrel (230 mm for Bizon-2) and muzzle velocity of 320 m/s. The effective range is listed as double the range of the Makarov pistol (100 m vs. 50 m), quadruple for Bizon-2 (200 m).

The 6P9 is basically a Makarov pistol with a semi-integrated suppressor. It has a 105 mm non-grooved barrel and an effective range of 50 m.

The idea that these two weapons would have the same damage at the same range is, IMO, incorrect. Even in FC3 game terms, giving the revolver a longer barrel results in increased damage. In this case, not only the barrel is twice as long, but the entire gun mechanism is completely different. So it is quite proper that the Bizon is the most damaging of all submachine guns in the game, and of course more damaging than the 6P9 pistol.
    I didn't give them the same range, biut yes you're right that the damage thing in reality has lots of varieties that play into it. Luckily the 6P9 actually does a good bit of damage so I didn't nerf the Bizon much, plus I fully expected that once I posted things in RAW format people would change it to suit their own needs. I just changed it to my personal preferences

@AlienBurns: Exactly. I'm actually over people being upset with me though because I just think they don't quite understand. As you said it is not DLC which you have to pay for, it is contents of your game which can be easily activated. This has been done before where people mod in all the pre-bonuses to a game MANY times (Prototype and Just Cause 2 being examples that immediately come to mind where this happened). Normally people don't have such a reaction but people here don't seem to understand what's considered fair-game and I think what's underlying it is they're worried someone/them will get in trouble through some magical way. Their loss, plus I didn't remove the mod from other places anyways so it is still available, just not here (though now I need to update it for the latest patch though).
    This is a double-edged situation. Mods per se either add totally new content developed by modders, or modify existing content. Unlocking of DLC/ULC means making available the content that was made by the game developers and offered separately for an additional price. Views may vary whether charging for ULC/DLC is "fair"; however, unlocking them is definitely a step in a different direction than merely modding.

Personally, I am not against such unlocking, even though I already own a legally purchased deluxe edition with all the ULC. However, I can see how for some people the advertisement of these unlocks in a modding thread on the official game forum may be uncomfortable, since there is a chance that the game developers/publishers will take exception to this, and regular modding may suffer collateral damage as a result.

I am sure there are plenty of ways to disseminate these unlocks outside the official forums of the game, without drawing unnecessary attention to the topic.

Luckily the 6P9 actually does a good bit of damage
    The 6P9 is among the lowest-damage weapons in the game, IIRC. Its main advantage is stealth; other than that, it's quite weak. In real life, the Makarov is also a relatively weak pistol. The Bizon, on the other hand, is one of the most powerful submachine guns in real life, so it should properly have good damage rating in the game. Of course, it's your personal preference, but this particular choice does not correspond to reality.