Sorry if this is in the wrong place but could somebody point me in the direction of the unpacked files of just the mod that makes Objective and skill point reminders set to 900 seconds, please?

Flying Mod

Hey guys, Im new here. Dyu think it would be possible for u modders out there to make like a flying mod, if u could that'll be awesome. Cheers

Originally Posted by smashly66 Go to original post
    Simple mod nothing fancy, stops those annoying tutorial message boxes that pops up on the right hand side of the screen when in the game.
    eg: Press Esc to view tutorial on Detection

Raw file ready for you to pack in to your patch.dat:
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-1d1c6413.html
    Do you stop also the message boxes telling you than some weapons are unlocked after taking a radio tower ?

Originally Posted by Chorizosss Go to original post
    Do you stop also the message boxes telling you than some weapons are unlocked after taking a radio tower ?
    No, just Tutorial Messages only

Originally Posted by karmakgb Go to original post
    I think the point is that this could make things more difficult for the rest of us which would be pretty selfish of you. It's just being suggested that you host that particular version elsewhere, if you wish, but not here, for that specific reason.
    How is this selfish of me? This won't get anyone in trouble except me if they decide to do something about it. Notice how someone from Ubisoft has posted in this thread since and made no mention of my mod. I'll remove it if it causes any problems.

@razorfinnish: Yeah but you're in charge of the modding wiki, you're not from Ubisoft and last I checked it was your tool that Ubisoft is coming here to say they have issues with it.

Again, if Ubisoft asks me to remove it I will do so.

Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post
    This won't get anyone in trouble except me if they decide to do something about it.
    Maybe affect all users who try using this "sheeet" online. Maybe affect for the reputation of whole modding community, if we made or take these things. It's not too complicated.

Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post
    How is this selfish of me? This won't get anyone in trouble except me if they decide to do something about it. Notice how someone from Ubisoft has posted in this thread since and made no mention of my mod. I'll remove it if it causes any problems.
    How? Because a number of fellow modders are nicely asking to just not do it and you're insisting on it anyways. That's the selfish part. Doesn't mean you can't do it or that there'll be any negative consequences or even that we really care very much about it.

Hopefully nothing comes of it either way.

Also, if that content was enabled in a mod I downloaded, I'd disable it. Not because I care about Ubisoft. Because it sucks.

Since you people apparently all take it up the *** I'll remove the ULC from the download. Now shut the **** up about it, you've won.

Realistic Movement Mod by Esox

Changes:
    - Realistic Walking/Running Speed
    - Realistic Swimming/Diving Speed
    - Realistic Lungs
    - Realistic Hillsliding (till 50 degree you can climb hills up/down)
    - Realistic Climbing (Vines)
    - Removed Fallingdamage (0m-3m)

Extras:
    - Better Sights v1.2 by khenaz
    - Increased Height from were you can Dive (Animation)
    - Decreased Height from were you can use you Wingsuite

DOWNLOAD:

MediaFire