Originally Posted by MSV-Vextor Go to original post
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop this thread off for you. It is an important notification for those of you hacking/modding the Map Editor on the PC.
    That's a shame but I certainly understand your reasoning.

Originally Posted by karmakgb Go to original post
    Yeah, that's how it works. We know for sure that Tower99 works (that's what the devs use) but I'm sure Tower77 would be fine too.

Although these mods have already been made if you want to save yourself the trouble.

Hereticus weapon mod will give you the unlocks http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8791085

My mod will give you the unlocks with weapon price overhauls (since nothing is free you should work for it) http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8791085

By the way, do we know the location of the skill files? I'd really love to unlock at least some of them earlier (the double animal skin one in particular). At least I'd like to try it.
    i think he may want the weapons to not show up in the shops at all until they've been unlocked? that's what it sounded like he was asking, at least.

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    Mixmod v.06a by zlobs

based on Rick's weapon addon and Inakrin's Mod Poor Basturd

http://rghost.ru/42275443

A little mix of minor changes and rebalances
    Including: Poor basturd mod+Jungle Daemon mod, Scopes fix, AI improvement mod, ballistix and a bit of my own changes.

Economic changes (Мод "Нищеброд")
    Reduced on-body loot money amount (NEW GAME required)
    Reduced money reward for road encounter and slaves' rescue from $50 per body to $20
    Increasing cost of all recipes about at 3 times^_^
    all med and high syringe - x3
    all low syringe - to 5, all sack - to 10, all holster - to 10
    all elite gears now cost you of full large gear+quest animal part
    Reallocated all guns' unlock where it's possible. i.e you won't get sg500 until you'll met it ingame
    Increasing all crafted item capabilities via curve: 5-10-15-20 (flame tank and ammo pouch excluded)
    Adeed Tribal Knife to shop (cost 0)
    Slightly rebalanced weapons' and ammo costs to make you feel not so rich boy
    Now kevlar and health synergy will cost you $1000
    Now you should pay for a full modded weapon, not for just mod (mod price+weapons price), i.e, you will buy silensed ak47 for $2150. That will force you to choose wisely of what do you really need.

etc etc etc very much text (see readme)
    anyone know how he edited the crafted items capabilities

Originally Posted by MSV-Vextor Go to original post
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to drop this thread off for you. It is an important notification for those of you hacking/modding the Map Editor on the PC.
    So, two things, that could be fixed by adding dedicated servers - we could use better editor, and you wouldn't have problems with your software.

Is the "Editor Mod" thread hidden? I can post there and read it, but after my mentioning about your thread, it didn't show up on the map making main page. great job...

EDIT: I hate censorship:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/738678-Editor-Mod

leave that thread alone

Xatrez's Avatar Junior Member
    Anyone know where a list of the animal skin and item codes are. I saw awhile back but cant find it, im going off a crafting mod but want to put my own values in for the skins needed.

Originally Posted by solecist Go to original post
    i think he may want the weapons to not show up in the shops at all until they've been unlocked? that's what it sounded like he was asking, at least.
    Ah, I see. In that case, it can't be done (as far as we know so far). Believe me, I've tried.

That said, if someone figures it out, that's cool.

Originally Posted by xatrez Go to original post
    Anyone know where a list of the animal skin and item codes are. I saw awhile back but cant find it, im going off a crafting mod but want to put my own values in for the skins needed.
    here it is

http://www.modding.fc3wiki.com/CraftData

FC3 Swartz mod compilation v1.0

http://www.sendspace.com/file/j6138a

Features:

*All weapons unlocked at start but you have to pay for them (note: towers will still give pop-ups saying you unlocked free weapons but you haven't)

*Attachments mod with max attachment slots opened up

*Objective and skill point reminders set to 900 seconds (default for objective reminder had been 90 seconds...)

*Wingsuit unlocked as soon as you complete the tutorial mission

*Fix for wrong keys being used for wingsuit and getting out of the car in the tutorial mission. It will now use the properly mapped keys (driving hasn't been fixed yet)

*All crafting recipes unlocked at start (note: I'll provide a version without this later)

*Modified wallet sizes to carry more money since you can end up with lots of money very easily in the game

*Prices on almost everything modified. Good guns are now more expensive, some ammo is cheaper and some more expensive, and animal hides are now worthwhile (hunting a bear will net you $120 whereas something like a dog was originally $15 is now only $5)

*Doubled the range of all guns

*Slightly increased radius of all explosives including hand grenades (except the AI explosives, they remain the same)

*Gave all weapons their real-life magazine sizes

*Standardized damage across calibers (except for sniper rifles and LMG's). The bizon will no longer do so much damage but will instead do the proper damage of a 9x18mm bullet (same damage as the 6P9)

*Hopefully increased max ammo capacity for the largest ammo pouches (may not work, untested)

*You can now craft explosive arrows using blue leafs (because it sucks having to waste a grenade making them. I'll release a version where this is optional or perhaps just harder to craft later)

*"Cannon" signature revolver unlocked so you don't have to get it with UPlay points. Unfortunately it's free for some reason and I can't figure out a way around this.

*Player sprint speed increased by 15%

*Laser beams on enemy sniper rifles have been disabled (it made spotting snipers too easy)

*Better Sights mod included

*Increased XP earned from unlocking a tower to 800 and disabling an alarm to 200

*Edit* (These two not included in readme because I forgot)
    *1) Pistols with the exception of the Desert Eagle and revolvers will now shoot basically as fast as you can pull the trigger
    2) Slightly increased the radius where you can interact with objects

--
    Credits:

Gibbed/Rick/Leechmonger for Attachments mod v1.0
    dj84722 for Wingsuit unlocked mod
    smashly66 for keymapping fixes mod
    Chorizosss for Hereticus Weapons mod v1.0
    khenaz for Better Sights mod
    karmakgb for his prices adjustment mod
    *Edit* Forgot to credit the author of the ULC unlocker. Who made this? It was on the FC3 modding wiki but now it's gone.

------
    I'll upload various versions of it later as well as the raw data form

Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post

*Edit again* I also forgot to credit the author who made the weapons, animal skins, and ammo price changes. Let me know who you are so I can properly credit you!

That would be me

Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post
    Nice mod can you make a version that also has the privateer uniform after i complete the game?thx