Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    Sure it is. Some kind of that was in mixmod.

it is in craftingrecipe.lib

i.e: we want large ammo pocuh that was originally cost you to craft of 4 dingo skins. And now we will change recipe to....well, 6 bear skins and 3 shark skins and 5 blue leafs.

Change this strings

to these

do not forget to leave string with 255 and zero amounts
    Where:
    999 - yellow leaf
    1000 - green leaf
    1001 - purple leaf
    1385 - blue leaf
    1386 - white lead

1387 - grenade (explosive arrow)
    1388 - molotov (fire arrow)

1021 - shark skin
    1267 - tiger skin
    1268 - bear skin
    1269 - tapir skin
    1273 - bull skin
    1274 - casuar skin
    1277 - deer skin
    1278 - dingo skin
    1280 - goat skin
    1281 - leopard skin
    1282 - pig skin
    1283 - rabid dog skin
    1287 - comodo skin

1258 - quest panther
    1259 - quest bear
    1262 - quest comodo
    1263 - quest tiger
    1264 - quest tapir
    1482 - quest bull
    1483 - quest casuar
    1484 - quest shark
    A Big thank you for that explanation ! I suggest topic owner to put it in the first post .

And as you seems already as an expert with modding far cry 3 , did you find a way to make the pirates/mercs continue to spawn in region where outpost were taken ?

Thanks again .

EDIT : After looking at your exemple more deeply i think it don't fit totaly your explanation.

The first exemple seems to need 6 tiger skins to craft ( and not 4 dingo skins )

And the second exemple ( after the first one is modified ) seems to need 6 bear skins , 6 shark skins and 5 blue leafs ... i'm i right ?

Hereticus/Chorizosss

Originally Posted by PR3V41L Go to original post
    I found a way to change the player model i think. I think i can change the player model to be anyone, including grant or lisa, but i think the mesh would be all screwed, I'll try it and let you know
    this sounds good i like to do this also in far cry 2 you could play as 4 other people

Originally Posted by Chorizosss Go to original post
    A Big thank you for that explanation ! I suggest topic owen to put it in the first post .

EDIT : After looking at your exemple more deeply i think it don't fit totaly your explanation.

The first exemple seems to need 6 tiger skins to craft ( and not 4 dingo skins )

And the second exemple ( after the first one is modified ) seems to need 6 bear skins , 6 shark skins and 5 blue leafs ... i'm i right ?

Hereticus/Chorizosss
    Sure it has. Thanks for tipping, already fixed.

It has 2 tiger skins at the original recipe and 6-3-5 in the new recipe

New Mod Compilation.

Hey, this is my first mod compilation .

I made this because I liked some parts of the current popular mod compilation by Uplaysuxor but I did not want all the UI indicators removed (my preference).

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/?zmg07gnd3r391zc

This compilation merges the following:

Any issues, notes, updated versions of mods I have missed or any other mods you think would merge well here; PM me or otherwise get a hold of me.

Marcus

Thanks for posting, very useful. +1 !

Excellent work! I intend to make my own crafting much more interesting now!

Any idea what number for crocodile hide/skin? I feel they're sorely underutilized in this game. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it! Crocodile leather - 1275

Originally Posted by karmakgb Go to original post
    Excellent work! I intend to make my own crafting much more interesting now!

Any idea what number for crocodile hide/skin? I feel they're sorely underutilized in this game. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it! Crocodile leather - 1275
    Yeah, you're right. Check wiki page with all available skins, hides and plants next time you've got a similar question

Oh jeez, please hurry and give us a great crafting mod! That was one of the most underdeveloped aspects of the game... so much cool potential for exploration and hunting just killed off with measly requirements that took no effort--and made those skills for grabbing twice as much stuff pretty much useless! Especially the birds' feathers and leathers, and even the leaves. They were pretty useless in my playthroughs...

Originally Posted by MarcusLee2012 Go to original post

Small note... (at least in my setup) the icons above the heads of enemies and animals are missing... I did not merge those mods into this so any idea on that issue would be helpful. Thanks!

Any issues, notes, updated versions of mods I have missed or any other mods you think would merge well here; PM me or otherwise get a hold of me.

Marcus
    Check the ui\ and hud\ folders of your patch. For me, I had the same problem with stealth indicators somehow being blank... for some reason, they had blank textures where there weren't supposed to be. Delete the files and the game will load the vanilla ones. I don't know if the icons are individually located though, or if they're part of a larger icon sheet, like the stalker games... Hopefully someone can give more help!

Originally Posted by CelicetheGreat Go to original post
    Oh jeez, please hurry and give us a great crafting mod! That was one of the most underdeveloped aspects of the game... so much cool potential for exploration and hunting just killed off with measly requirements that took no effort--and made those skills for grabbing twice as much stuff pretty much useless! Especially the birds' feathers and leathers, and even the leaves. They were pretty useless in my playthroughs...
    !
    Crafting mod? Here you are.

http://rghost.ru/42321037
    There craftingrecope.lib file over there. Put it into the generated\databases\generic\ folder and enjoy
    Feel free to integer it into your own mods.

No, i did NOT added any unproper parts such as crocodile hide b/c of game crushing. Maybe someone will be more luckily than i am.

Originally Posted by CelicetheGreat Go to original post

Check the ui\ and hud\ folders of your patch. For me, I had the same problem with stealth indicators somehow being blank... for some reason, they had blank textures where there weren't supposed to be. Delete the files and the game will load the vanilla ones. I don't know if the icons are individually located though, or if they're part of a larger icon sheet, like the stalker games... Hopefully someone can give more help!
    Thanks, they were under UI.