Originally Posted by V.x. Go to original post
    non of the 1.4 pack mods is actually working.
    cant run DX11 - only DX10 . the mods broke DX11 for me.
    and non of the mods works - some partly - like wallhack is blinking and not working as it should ...
    I'm using that mod myself and everything works fine for me.

Also the mods can't "break" dx11. You can try restoring the default dll's in the bin folder, see if it fixes your problem.

Hi Can Someone Please help me. Does Anyone know how & Where & What file is to modify the guns & Ammo & Strength Is please.

Edit: I Tried Looking In The Weapons.gosm But Couldn't Find The Line To Edit The Ammo & Strength of the Gun

Thanks FarLegendary

Originally Posted by COWENS369 Go to original post
    On another note:
    Does anyone know if the weapons in "19_WeaponProperties.xml" can be "moved" into their own file within the "entitylibrary" folder? Inside "19_WeaponProperties.xml" you would have to include something to direct to each file. It would be extremely useful because it is currently a cluttered mess. Does anyone know if it can be done?
    This has been addressed with r76.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    This has been addressed with r76.
    very nice! thanks for the great work, by the way.

Attachments mod + Unlock 2nd island weapons!
    http://farcry3.googlecode.com/files/...andweapons.zip

Copy "patch.dat/fat" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Far Cry 3\data_win32\" overwrite.
    Works with Far Cry 3, v1.01

Unlocks these weapons from start:

.44 Magnum/Hunter
    Desert Eagle/D50
    SPAS 12
    MKG
    BZ19/Bizon
    Vector/KSV
    Z93 Sniper
    P416/M4
    ACE52/Galil

Fuhrer.Warkentin <3

PM me if you have any issues.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post

Attachments mod,

Patch download (you probably want this)
    Raw download

The raw download is for those of you who are using other mods and are skilled enough to rebuild patch.fat/dat yourself.

This mod was created for patch 1.02, if a newer patch is released, it could break things.

Is it possible to add 2 slots attachments for some of the weapons that only have 1 slot originally? such as STG-90

Originally Posted by teknogek1300 Go to original post
    Unlock 2nd island weapons!
    How was this done?

Originally Posted by a29885868 Go to original post
    Is it possible to add 2 slots attachments for some of the weapons that only have 1 slot originally? such as STG-90
    yes, it's a variable in each weapon's xml file called iMaxNumAttachments.

this is very odd. i made no changes to my entitylibrary.fcb since i last converted it, yet, as a test, i converted my fcb to xml, then tried converting it back into an fcb, and got the error below. so, i figured it was an issue with the newest release, and went back to the last version that was stable and properly converted my fcb...and got the same error again. any idea what could cause this, leechmonger? i can't make heads or tails of this.

edit: as a further addendum to this, i can no longer convert any form of the entitylibrary.fcb files back to xml using any of the recent releases. same error. even the original entitylibrary.fcb cannot be converted back into an fcb after converting it to xml. really weird, considering i changed nothing about my setup besides testing the new build.

Code:
    Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set toan instance of an object.
       at Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.FieldTypeSerializers.Serialize(FieldDefi
    nition fieldDef, FieldType fieldType, XPathNavigator nav)
       at Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.Importing.ReadNodeInternal(Configuration
     config, ObjectDefinition objectDef, String basePath, XPathNavigator nav)
       at Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.Importing.ReadNode(Configuration config,
     ObjectDefinition objectDef, ClassDefinition classDef, String basePath, XPathNav
    igator nav)
       at Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.Importing.LoadNode(Configuration config,
    igator node)
    igator nav)
    igator node)
    igator nav)
    igator node)
    igator nav)
    igator node)
    igator nav)
    igator node)
       at Gibbed.Dunia2.ConvertObjectBinary.Program.Main(String[] args)

Originally Posted by solecist Go to original post
    this is very odd. i made no changes to my entitylibrary.fcb since i last converted it, yet, as a test, i converted my fcb to xml, then tried converting it back into an fcb, and got the error below. so, i figured it was an issue with the newest release, and went back to the last version that was stable and properly converted my fcb...and got the same error again. any idea what could cause this, leechmonger? i can't make heads or tails of this.
    This is with r78? If it is, please upload the entitylibrary causing the exception and link me it, either here or through private message.