Originally Posted by YYZY Go to original post
    Using the the Leechmongers attachement mod, if we attach silencers to weapons which don't have them by default do we hear silenced gunfire or with vanilla sound?
    Really?

Beater1no's Avatar Member
    @MePlay
    thanks to TOM.SOLO : anti glowing object/body/plants etc. look here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...bject-blinking

if you allready saw that and asking to integrate it in another compilation, i cant help you but maybe others could add that? i just change values in hex.

@YYZY: why dont just try it? and YES i am using right now the silenced 1911 with scope. scope fits perfectly and it has the silenced sounds.

Originally Posted by bebed0r Go to original post
    @MePlay
    thanks to TOM.SOLO : anti glowing object/body/plants etc. look here

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...bject-blinking

if you allready saw that and asking to integrate it in another compilation, i cant help you but maybe others could add that? i just change values in hex.

Nice Thank you so much! I love you!

Someone might wish to make a List of Mods thread. The search engine refuses to look for the word 'mod' for raisins.

Originally Posted by Uplaysuxor Go to original post
    I checked it and there indeed was a bug. Now it's been exorcised, so here's the new proper version:

All Attachments + Better Sights

http://rghost.net/42122411
    For your mod compilation that combines only the weapon attatchments and the HUD mod by Sporkington, the better sights mod is already in the HUD mod. If you could remove it, that'd be great, as I rather like the vanilla sights.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    Really?
    He was asking not saying, and no you don't hear the regular version, you hear the silenced version.

Originally Posted by BreckR Go to original post
    He was asking not saying, and no you don't hear the regular version, you hear the silenced version.
    I'm aware that's what he was. It's an absurd question, is my point.

Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    If the entry-tier weapons have 0 attachment slots, you failed to include entitylibrary.fcb.
    I think it may have somehow been because I added your mod in first then the other three before rebuilding the folder, I just did it again with yours last and it works great now, huge thanks it's much better, just wish we could remove the attachment limit to all weapons (that are appropriate)

adarwinter's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by olliechapman87 Go to original post
    Couldn't agree more with this!

All these HUD mods are superb but I'm desperate to see something that resets the enemy outposts to hostile again. Not just for fun of shooting them up again but also for the radius of dynamic enemy encounters around the outpost. People shrug this off by saying "start a new game" but that defeats the object. I would like to continue playing with all the stuff I've unlocked from the story missions and get back into the fight. I could play for countless hours more if this was the case.

I've noticed a few people asking for the same thing which is a relief considering the massive negative responses to Far Cry 2's outpost respawning (something that I thought was brilliant and kept me engaged with the game for weeks).

Does anyone who's modding this game think resetting the outposts is possible? Or is that part of the programming just too deep and complicated to tamper with? I feel the perfect result would be for any outpost captured by the player to reset back to it's hostile state after 24/48 hours (in-game hours) providing the player isn't within a certain distance from the outpost. Unfortunately I'm no programmer, but can anyone else shed some light on this being a possibility?

Many thanks
    im also into a mod like this. sadly the mods so far seem to a be an on\off mods. not scripts or any other programming involved so i dont think that's possible.
    if it was possible to have certain outposts repopulate after a random time it could've been great. not all of them at once but some after a day, others after 3. randomly.

just a shame the second island is so boring to have fire fights at and that enemies arent hostile when not provoked. ruins the second half of the game for me.

QUESTION:
    is there a compilation of the attachments mod that only changes the HUD into NOT having the red AI dots on the mini map?

Found it! How to remove the wallhack tagging when using the camera. Back up your files first!

Open the FC3.dll and/or FC3_d3d11.dll (depending on what you use) in any hex editor. Search for the following hex array:
    Code:
    53 68 6F 77 54 68 72 6F 75 67 68 57 61 6C 6C 73 41 6C 70 68 61
    Change the last value from 61 to 6F, so it reads like so:
    Code:
    53 68 6F 77 54 68 72 6F 75 67 68 57 61 6C 6C 73 41 6C 70 68 6F
    Lastly, do a search for the following array:

Code:
    53 68 6F 77 54 68 72 6F 75 67 68 57 61 6C 6C 73 00
    Change the second to last value from 73 to 6F, so it reads like so:

Code:
    53 68 6F 77 54 68 72 6F 75 67 68 57 61 6C 6C 6F 00
    Essentially, you're renaming the commands ShowThroughWallsAlpha to ShowThroughWallsAlpho and ShowThroughWalls to ShowThroughWallo, which nullfies the commands when they're called.