Originally Posted by quancita Go to original post
    The compilation with just the attachments and better sights still removes the icon over enemies' heads. Is anyone else finding this? Any chance someone has a compilation with JUST the better sights and attachments?
    Did you install any previous mods/compilations? If yes, are you certain you've uninstalled them fully before installing this one?

Anyway, I'll check it out when I have the opportunity.

Originally Posted by KyodanXD Go to original post
    I've added to this mod with the following:

- Extended Attachments (by Leechmonger)
    - No Objective Arrow
    - No Objective Blip + Icon
    - No Crouch Indicator

Nice! Also thanks for the RAW, used it in a new compilation:

Better Sights 1.2 by Khenaz + Beverhund HUD mod compilation + Leechmongers attachement mod + KyodanXD Objective icon removal

http://rghost.net/42122059

Also will see if it's possible to leave only the objective blip (no yellow icon, only the ping), since it's reasonably non-intrusive and useful.

Originally Posted by BreckR Go to original post
    Yeah, smaller weapons/view model FOV editing would be great.
    +1

Originally Posted by Uplaysuxor Go to original post
    Did you install any previous mods/compilations? If yes, are you certain you've uninstalled them fully before installing this one?

Anyway, I'll check it out when I have the opportunity.
    This mod does deactivate tagging icons on enemies. I just installed it and it`s the first mod I`ve tried with the game so no other files have even been altered. The new blue sight reticles are really nice. Now I`ll use that scope more often. I wonder if theres a way to set all the weapons to accept 3 mods each.

Originally Posted by wootwoots Go to original post
    Alright thanks.

but, can someone explain me how do you edit / understand such thing ? ( from the weapon.xml )
    The first binhex value is a string; the second being a boolean; third being some 8 byte value, the next being a string, the next four being 4 byte values and the last one is a boolean.

If you want proper names and types for those values, you're going to have to create definitions for them in the tools' project folder.

someone can make a low graphics , common/engine/settings for improve the performance , i cant make one for my bad english x( , so plz guys make one if you can

Originally Posted by Insurgente216 Go to original post
    someone can make a low graphics , common/engine/settings for improve the performance , i cant make one for my bad english x( , so plz guys make one if you can
    I already made one, link here

Originally Posted by Hurricane43 Go to original post
    I would love and pay someone 100 bucks to come up with a repopulated posts mod. Not kidding, this game would be easily one of the best this gen if these posts were taken over again by pirates.
    Couldn't agree more with this!

All these HUD mods are superb but I'm desperate to see something that resets the enemy outposts to hostile again. Not just for fun of shooting them up again but also for the radius of dynamic enemy encounters around the outpost. People shrug this off by saying "start a new game" but that defeats the object. I would like to continue playing with all the stuff I've unlocked from the story missions and get back into the fight. I could play for countless hours more if this was the case.

I've noticed a few people asking for the same thing which is a relief considering the massive negative responses to Far Cry 2's outpost respawning (something that I thought was brilliant and kept me engaged with the game for weeks).

Does anyone who's modding this game think resetting the outposts is possible? Or is that part of the programming just too deep and complicated to tamper with? I feel the perfect result would be for any outpost captured by the player to reset back to it's hostile state after 24/48 hours (in-game hours) providing the player isn't within a certain distance from the outpost. Unfortunately I'm no programmer, but can anyone else shed some light on this being a possibility?

Many thanks

Originally Posted by hammerhorde Go to original post
    This mod does deactivate tagging icons on enemies. I just installed it and it`s the first mod I`ve tried with the game so no other files have even been altered.
    I checked it and there indeed was a bug. Now it's been exorcised, so here's the new proper version:

All Attachments + Better Sights

http://rghost.net/42122411

Once again MODDERS save the day and shows the industry what games SHULD be like.

I tip my hat to all of you