🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Hi, i want to a mod for far cry 3 about nudity. I want to censor citra's nudity scenes. My couisen wants to play this game. But he is only 11 please help me. How do i censor nudity and sex scenes in this game?

BWX232's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by ht1baron Go to original post
    Hi, i want to a mod for far cry 3 about nudity. I want to censor citra's nudity scenes. My couisen wants to play this game. But he is only 11 please help me. How do i censor nudity and sex scenes in this game?
    11year old shouldn't be playing this game - not only because of nudity.

far cry 4 sound.dat extract

i extracted sound,dat using this method and converted it into ogg.
    i wanna ask that why far cry 4 also contain far cry 3 sounds?

Better Sights + All Attachments v1.05

Hi folks. Probably a little late into the scene, but only just upgraded my PC after so long, enough to finally play FC3.

I've been hunting around for the Better Sights and All Attachments combined mod for 1.05, but haven't seemed to have any luck.

Closest I've come across is the Basic Modifications Pack here from Nexus Mods:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/t64si6n4w8...4-1-1.rar?dl=0

Doesn't work, no effect in the game at all.

Also tried just the Attachment Mod alone, updated by a member here, doesn't work either:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7rvuilj2y8..._1.05.zip?dl=0

Am I doing something wrong? All I did was copy and replace both files into data_win32. Running FC3 straight off Uplay, not via Steam.

Thanks in advance...

Mod attachment slot inc ?

Hello, is any mod to increase attachment slot in all weapons ??

BWX232's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Marekx89 Go to original post
    Hello, is any mod to increase attachment slot in all weapons ??
    Nope.

i wish there is a mod to remove only menu music

Originally Posted by BWX232 Go to original post
    Nope.
    Swartz mod Compilation

Hello, quick question, i'd like to only delete the icons for the plants from the minimap. Where would those be?

I did try using the gibbed tools, and actually found an .xbt for containing several minimap icons, but not the ones for plants.

Any help?

Neverlands v2

Hi does anybody have a mirror for Neverlands? Would really appreciate it since hotfiles was shut down