🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Far Cry forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Anyone know how to set crafting items to quick-sellable or non quick-sellable?

Originally Posted by flinginpoo Go to original post
    yup.
    change this
    Code:
    <field name="selCollectibleType" type="Enum">Plant</field>
    to this
    Code:
    <field name="selCollectibleType" type="Enum">Invalid</field>
    in the shopping items and you're free to go

RAZORFINNISH@
    Do you have a simple way to enable the skills and the knife in the editor in waiting for the release of your mod?
    THANK YOU
    Michael

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    yup.
    change this
    Code:
    to this
    Code:
    in the shopping items and you're free to go

I can't see the difference... I'll open up the .lib and see if I can decipher what you mean

I can't see the difference... I'll open up the .lib and see if I can decipher what you mean
    ahhh, sorry! Second string is looking like

The attachment mod, I only want to get that, but as it says that it could break things if I use it on new patches. I want to make it compatible with the newest patch. What can I do about that?

Edit: Never mind, I think I fixed it.

Originally Posted by Uplaysuxor Go to original post
    Hey, would I be able to get a RAW version of this somewhere?

Thanks,

Some mod I downloaded took away my camera's ability to tag enemies. Actually I think tagging in general may have been disabled. Any idea how to fix this? I think it may have been caused by a .dll change. I'd love a solution.

Originally Posted by TGPomy9795 Go to original post
    Some mod I downloaded took away my camera's ability to tag enemies. Actually I think tagging in general may have been disabled. Any idea how to fix this? I think it may have been caused by a .dll change. I'd love a solution.
    Some modifications can only be activated/deactivated during the first Dennis mission, and whichever changes are made are permanent for the rest of that playthrough. The only known fix (that I'm aware of) is to remove the mod and start a new game.

i was about to ask this vary question XD

Originally Posted by inakrin Go to original post
    ahhh, sorry! Second string is looking like
    i did this and i am not seeing a change at all, maybe ill try a new game as it seems changing these values (prices) can cause the current skins in the inventory to glitch and crash when trying to sell them at times either that or i used unfamiliar numbers somewhere :/ .

EDIT: nope still no difference with fresh game how about you flinginpoo?. , LOL flinging poo