1. #1121
    Originally Posted by jketiynu Go to original post
    since you people apparently all take it up the *** i'll remove the ulc from the download. Now shut the **** up about it, you've won.
    lol
    Share this post

  2. #1122
    Ceano's Avatar Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    In the Matrix
    Posts
    362
    Originally Posted by smashly66 Go to original post
    Simple mod nothing fancy, stops those annoying tutorial message boxes that pops up on the right hand side of the screen when in the game.
    eg: Press Esc to view tutorial on Detection

    Raw file ready for you to pack in to your patch.dat:
    http://www.datafilehost.com/download-1d1c6413.html
    Thanks, it is these small mods that do much for the game play
    Share this post

  3. #1123
    Oh lol, realistic you said?

    Originally Posted by Esox20 Go to original post
    Changes:
    - Realistic Hillsliding (till 50 degree you can climb hills up/down)
    Blow me away. 50• and climbing onto the rocks? Without speed loses? Do not tell me, you adjusted climbing run because you did NOT. And this is not realistic, this is "how-esox-want-to-make-game-rules" mod.
    Share this post

  4. #1124
    Originally Posted by karmakgb Go to original post
    How? Because a number of fellow modders are nicely asking to just not do it and you're insisting on it anyways. That's the selfish part. Doesn't mean you can't do it or that there'll be any negative consequences or even that we really care very much about it.

    Hopefully nothing comes of it either way.

    Also, if that content was enabled in a mod I downloaded, I'd disable it. Not because I care about Ubisoft. Because it sucks.
    It`s not like the extra content cost more money. The preorder price and final retail price were the same and it`s included in the released version of the game anyway. I don`t think Ubi would have a problem with unlocking something that nobody was ever charged extra for. Maybe you guys should ask them instead of jumping to conclusions. The stuff would probably be patched in the game shortly anyway since the game is live now and the content ships with the game anyway. I do think if Ubi had a problem with it, you would have known about it by now.
    Share this post

  5. #1125
    Originally Posted by Esox20 Go to original post
    Changes:
    - Realistic Walking/Running Speed
    - Realistic Swimming/Diving Speed
    - Realistic Lungs
    - Realistic Hillsliding (till 50 degree you can climb hills up/down)
    - Realistic Climbing (Vines)
    - Removed Fallingdamage (0m-3m)

    Extras:
    - Better Sights v1.2 by khenaz
    - Increased Height from were you can Dive (Animation)
    - Decreased Height from were you can use you Wingsuite

    DOWNLOAD:

    MediaFire
    Any chance of a manual install for this one or for it to be added to the compilation mods? I really want it but dont want to lose all of the other mods
    Share this post

  6. #1126
    Just a heads up: Far Cry 3 patch 1.04 is out (or will be out, Steam doesn't have this patch yet).

    Edit: patch just went live on Steam.
    Share this post

  7. #1127
    Briefly: You can do mod to hunt was more interesting to perceive thereby hunted animal that gnaws through teeth (not machine guns) its way to freedom?

    Below lot of letters
    Hi guys, I read a forum and looked at the popular fashion, but honestly tell you, "to remove the interface", correct ballistics, remove icons ... it's all crap and a kindergarten. The very essence of the game is that you survive in the jungle with only a knife with him. Frankly, I was hoping to do it, but once the game started immediately got a gun and killed the 50 people who did not even hit or simply did not see. This is a - hunting, survival, struggle, what you say when the tribe, and not as do not "walk and shoot the stupid AI with guns." I decided to complicate my life, I picked up a the bow, yes yes very ordinary onions. And what I saw to kill the animal from a distance to be very lucky because arrows fly anywhere just not right. I decided to complicate my life, I picked up a the bow, yes yes very ordinary onions. And what I saw to kill the animal from a distance to be very lucky because arrows fly anywhere just not right. Well, OK, maybe the first time he holds a bow, but tell me how an animal can survive after a shot to the head from the bow that pierces through it. After all, the same thing with the people that they need to kill the 4 - 5 arrows in the body (it is not possible to get a head), ok fine if after the first falling and writhing trying to shoot at us, but no, they run around, how not in what not happened.

    PS
    Sorry for my English, I use a translator
    Share this post

  8. #1128
    New options for HUD in patch 1.04:
    Share this post

  9. #1129
    Originally Posted by Leechmonger Go to original post
    New options for HUD in patch 1.04:

    Sweet

    Edit: Guys, we're going to need to re-do our mods for the newest patch.
    Share this post

  10. #1130
    Share this post