How do I turn off ROBOCOP vision?

Okay it's getting to my nerves, it's almost as bad as skyrim/oblivion.

There are signs telling you where your next objective is
    Signs pointing out enemies, making an alreay easy game easier (yes i'm playing on warrior)
    Signs/HUD display of items, weapons, caches
    I HATE the yellow outline on corpses.

How do I turn this mess off?

With a mod? Heading into 2013, you'd think every game developer would make every visual feature have a control to it to satisfy everyone from newbies to hardcore, full-immersion folks. Thinking about that further, is there a config file that can be edited with this stuff in it?

Originally Posted by DarkFriendX Go to original post
    With a mod? Heading into 2013, you'd think every game developer would make every visual feature have a control to it to satisfy everyone from newbies to hardcore, full-immersion folks. Thinking about that further, is there a config file that can be edited with this stuff in it?
    Really? Oh god.. I god **** hate how he's having xray and finding everything like he's ROBOCOP himself.

Seroiusly why did they do this?

I'm digging through the executable trying to find hidden settings for the game's config. I particularly hate the interactive object glow.

Originally Posted by bowhunter001 Go to original post
    I'm digging through the executable trying to find hidden settings for the game's config. I particularly hate the interactive object glow.
    Let us know if you find anything! Hoping Ubisoft will get around to patching in some options to disable HUD elements. But failing that, if there's a workaround, that'll have to do!

IDefectedI's Avatar Member
    Keep in mind majority of console gamers are casual so developers think simple . It's true PC should have more options and since PC gaming is growing at a rapid pace you would think they would start considering those who want immersion .

Originally Posted by musicback Go to original post
    Really? Oh god.. I god **** hate how he's having xray and finding everything like he's ROBOCOP himself.

Seroiusly why did they do this?
    i feel you bro, i feel you!

dirt_junkie's Avatar Junior Member
    I really hope they at least add the option to make everything smaller. Borderlands 2 got this in its last patch and I love it, all HUD elements nice and small.

If you haven´t done so already, turn off weapon-tagging and avoid the camera like the plague. At least then you´ll get rid of the x-ray vision for enemies.
    Totally agree about that pulsing **** glow that surrounds dead enemies, chests and every freakin flower!