I'm making some missions set around 1944 and I find that we really don't have too many LW bombers/long-range recon planes from that period. I know we're getting the Do-217 and He-177 eventually, but man I'd really like to see a Ju-188. Or perhaps a Ju-388 or a Ju-88S. Coem to think of it, the AR-234 was a popular recon plane.

I tend to like historical missions myself, so the jets and the wierd planes don't really float my boat.

I'm making some missions set around 1944 and I find that we really don't have too many LW bombers/long-range recon planes from that period. I know we're getting the Do-217 and He-177 eventually, but man I'd really like to see a Ju-188. Or perhaps a Ju-388 or a Ju-88S. Coem to think of it, the AR-234 was a popular recon plane.

I tend to like historical missions myself, so the jets and the wierd planes don't really float my boat.

RedDeth's Avatar Senior Member
    I would like to see the blitz bomber jet for sure

www.fighterjocks.net home of Now 12 time Champions AFJ www.alloutwar.com/IL2FS/

the He-177 Grief (Griffon)

would make a nice addition

}-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-{

~S~
    from =97th=Vortex

www.freewebs.com/fightingpumas

necrobaron's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree with what's been said. I also think the D.XXI is needed. It played a large role in the Winter and Continuation Wars.

"Not all who wander are lost."

Though not a bomber, I'd LOVE to have an MC 202, or a 205.

For bombers, I think a TBM-6 or whatever (modelled after the corsair) would be cool, or perhaps the jap bombers that look like zeros...

We need more italian planes.Those added in AEP are COOL!Few more Fiats would do.

I'm curious: do you guys want more planes in order to fill the gaps in the historical scenarios that you fly, or just because you want new rides or targets?

In other words, how many of you fly historically accurate missions or matchups?

necrobaron's Avatar Senior Member
    Well,mostly I want new planes to better flesh out historical scenarios,hence my choice of the D.XXI. However I also like interesting and historically significant planes like the Ar-234,which was the first jet bomber for example.

"Not all who wander are lost."

IL-10

Hs-129

FW-200

B-17