Jexx21's Avatar Senior Member

When eagle vision is activated- do your eyes change color?

Eagle Vision is a trait inherited from the First Civilization. I'm convinced that the DNA of the First Civilization doesn't just contain the sixth sense of Knowledge, but that it also affects all of your other senses- makes them stronger, and applies the sixth sense to them.

After all, our senses- they're connected.

But onto the topic at hand- do your eyes physically change in any way when eagle vision is used? I've seen some people mention how Ezio's eyes in Revelations are sometimes the color of Amber. Do your eyes change color during the use of Eagle Vision?

The First Civilization are strange- their eyes are the color of amber.

It doesn't really matter over all, just a bit of trivia.

I too have heard this, and I believe it is true, but that would mean that others arou. You would notice as well right?

Mhm.. it may not mean much, but in AC MP, when you use 'Templar Vision' (which is essentially eagle vision), your character is glowing to the other players. Is it possible that that's just the Animus making it more obvious that they are using it because others would already be able to tell if they look at your eyes?

legends7788's Avatar Banned
    yes omg my mind is blown

Idiot radar: Warning Ignore Command Activated.

Sorry some noob entered I am not gonna feed the Poser troll in this thread.

So if your eyes DO change color do you think Templars seek out those who they think have this power? On that note... Is Haytham the only Templar with eagle vision? If so do you think he had other kids and were raising them before... You know..... To be Templars to keep the power in the Templar Order?

I personally don't believe that Haytham is the only Templar with Eagle Vision.

Eagle Vision is technically not a- excuse me for using a Naruto term- bloodline. It's something that can be taught, at least to a person who has a high enough percentage of First Civ DNA. There have been Assassins who have joined the Templars before. There was one in Altair's Chronicles (a DS game), there is The Sentinel and The Crusader in Revelations, and of course there is Al Mualim and Haytham. It wouldn't surprise me if Haytham taught other members of the Templars how to use Eagle Vision.

I'm not yet sure why Eagle Vision is even called that though, beyond the Assassin's connection to eagles. I wonder if it's a first civ thing.

Sadly it's just called that cuz of how symbolic the eagle was to Altair, I think they should have changed it in AC2.

So then you agree it's possible other assassins; even Templars, have different first civ powers?

jamgamerforever's Avatar Member
    Can anyone learn Eagle Vision through the Bleeding Effect? Given that Abstergo is taking memories, could they take one of, say, Ezio, and use it to teach Templars Eage Vision?

I guess I'm wondering if a high percentage of First Civ DNA is really a requirement. Wouldn't the Bleeding Effect work the same anyway?

Originally Posted by Jexx21 Go to original post
    I personally don't believe that Haytham is the only Templar with Eagle Vision.

Eagle Vision is technically not a- excuse me for using a Naruto term- bloodline. It's something that can be taught, at least to a person who has a high enough percentage of First Civ DNA. There have been Assassins who have joined the Templars before. There was one in Altair's Chronicles (a DS game), there is The Sentinel and The Crusader in Revelations, and of course there is Al Mualim and Haytham. It wouldn't surprise me if Haytham taught other members of the Templars how to use Eagle Vision.

I'm not yet sure why Eagle Vision is even called that though, beyond the Assassin's connection to eagles. I wonder if it's a first civ thing.
    If you read Altair's database entry in rev, you'll know that his fellow assassins nicknamed it eagle vision

I think you have to hav first civ DNA.

That's what I meant bout it being named that, but it shouldn't be called eagle vision for Ezio, Connor, and Desmond