AC3 CO-OP frontier?!

Just wanted to post this because i think AC3 is awesome, i love the whole Frontier concept but when i ambush a convoy i feel that a 2-4 man attack would be so much more Outlaw. being able to stalk hunt and kill targets whilst using your other party members to flank and observe would just be awesome. or if that was not possible some form or Fort mode where you and other players can attack forts with a verity of objectives. Co-op on this game would be second to none!!!
    Please leave a comment of your ideas for a Co-op game mode, would be nice to see peoples ideas.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    That is how I hoped the Co-op would be. Sadly its just MP with AI enemies..

Mr_Shade's Avatar Senior Community Manager
    Originally Posted by pirate1802 Go to original post
    That is how I hoped the Co-op would be. Sadly its just MP with AI enemies..
    MP is against other humans - there are a few modes

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    I meant Co-op, as described by OP, would have been really epic isn't it :S I hoped for this kind of Co-op when they announced it. The Wolfpack, it seems is just MP with AI enemies, is what I meant xD

I haven't had the chance to try the multiplayer in AC3 yet but multiplayer a la red dead redemption style (free roam) would be awesome yes, hunting, playing mini games ect. with friends, we have structured PVP and PVA.I but sandbox oriented multiplayer wiuth heavy focus on hunting would really be nice. I hope the developers reads this and at least consider it, a DLC with the Frontier made for multiplayer with hunting and simple mission and ect would be an instant buy for me. >I would be ready to pay $10-20 for something like that I tell ya!

yeah same here i would be ready to pay for a DLC if it involved a Red dead type Co-op on a game where they have made the Frontier to versitile it doesnt make sense why then wouldn't do it. Ubisoft need to do this for our gaming pleasure but also they would make a fair sum of money for it. For a fact we are not the only people who think this.

This an awesome idea!

We need more people to post on this thread to get the idea to ubisoft! so if you pop on this thread please drop a comment about if its a good/bad idea and you thoughts please!

Originally Posted by Mr_Shade Go to original post
    what are the chances of an idea like this turning into reality? are there many people with this idea or has this idea even been thought of?

another idea online, Maybe you could chose you be Templars, Patriots or assassins for the Co-op mode and create a Clan/tride then the more points your team earn they can develope a team Homestead?
    AC3 co-op mode is needed either way ;D