New Assassins Creed Petition

Everyone, i'm starting a petition At this website to get Ubisoft to put Randomly occuring side missions akin to red dead redemption back in the game. Please contribute!http://www.change.org/petitions/ubis...ssin-s-creed-3

RyokuMC's Avatar Member
    This kind of "thing" cant be put with a simple patch, this will cost a lot of money for the devenloper.

If they make this "side missions" will be a DLC

OFFICIAL PETITON ON FACEBOOK TO MAKE UBISOFT RE-DO THE AC3 ENDING!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...8150448?ref=hl

Petitions almost never work

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    Oh lord, it's Mass Effect 3. What if that sets up a future game like many suspect.

And I want them busy working on the next AC game, not the one they just put out! yeeesh

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Got No Chance of this happening,

But as Prodigurl said they should putting all their time and efforts into a new Assassins Creed game which i would like to believe is in the initial planning stages

montagemik's Avatar Senior Member
    I actually think AC-3 is being handled like AC-2 was (i always thought AC-2 was 1 huge game split into AC-2 & Brotherhood for obvious reasons).............

& THIS (AC-3) was just the first half of connors story - the next game could well be AC-Revolution / New world order (just a guess)

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by BradleyKalerAC Go to original post
    OFFICIAL PETITON ON FACEBOOK TO MAKE UBISOFT RE-DO THE AC3 ENDING!
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Petiti...8150448?ref=hl
    Oh dear..
    I think I will make a petition against all these garbage petitions. (not referring to OP's petition)

MasterAssasin84's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by montagemik Go to original post
    I actually think AC-3 is being handled like AC-2 was (i always thought AC-2 was 1 huge game split into AC-2 & Brotherhood for obvious reasons).............

& THIS (AC-3) was just the first half of connors story - the next game could well be AC-Revolution / New world order (just a guess)

Good Point i mean after all it does seem logical as the Templars are seeking a New World Order, i would like to see Connor return but not in the way ubi exhausted Ezio's story.

Originally Posted by ProdiGurl Go to original post
    Oh lord, it's Mass Effect 3. What if that sets up a future game like many suspect.

And I want them busy working on the next AC game, not the one they just put out! yeeesh
    They stated that the AC4 will be here in the end of year 2013... It´s yearly putted-out game... *shame

AC becomes COD ... **** You Ubisoft !!!