D-Fuse-SF's Avatar Junior Member

Need an option setting to disable markers on HUD and map

Hi,

Request for the devs: Please add an option setting to disable markers on HUD and map. It can be a real immersion killer.

Thanks.

I think It's already in. If not, try harder difficulties when you get the game.

Fallen-Champ's Avatar Senior Member
    If you are talking about Multiplayer there are some Insanity Variations which start with lower health and a reduced HUD.

I think he is referring to the kotoku review where the guy states how he didn't like the HUD compared to FC2 and that you couldn't turn it off.

D-Fuse-SF's Avatar Junior Member
    Indeed, I got that from the Kotaku review mentioning in the CONS the markers couldn't be disabled and that it killed immersion.

http://kotaku.com/5962414/far-cry-3-the-kotaku-review

Yes please, another vote here for adding options to the menu to turn off HUD related things. For example options to turn off XP bars etc. It shouldn't be difficulty dependent either, should just be in the options menu. I'd certainly appreciate it anyway

I'd like an option to disable all HUD elements too

kesta195's Avatar Junior Member
    Do you guys think its likely that Ubi will add HUD customisation with enough demand?

Yes Please add options to turn off or turn on certain elements of the hud !! It will be much appreciated by many gamers who are gonna enjoy farcry 3 , including me !

I'd like the option to turn off the HUD just to be able to take awesome screenshots.