🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Well as I mentioned the frame drops are still a problem, but for me at least it's not that noticeable. And going from 25-30 to 50 - 55 is a hell of an improvement. Anyway, I just came from a friend who owns the game on PS3 and guess what. He also has horrible Fps drops in Boston. So wooooow. Indeed the game runs on 30 fps constant because, hey, it's PS3, but in Boston , on docks and everywhere the game "loads"so to speak, it drops to 25 even 20. Now it's up to you figure out whether Ubi want's to help us Pc gamers or not, but as the situations develops, looks like a big NOT is in order.

I told you since early thread pages, that ubisoft will not hear this and will not fix it.

I made a petition for Ubisoft to optimize the game. All I need now is your signs. Sign it and share it please. If we don't unite we won't be heard. Propose images and videos for it

Link : https://www.change.org/petitions/ubi...eed-iii-for-pc

I voted

I voted too.

I have no problems with 30 fps......on ps3 or xbox360!!!
    But we are talking about pc and here we get massive stutter when the frames drop below refresh rate!

Originally Posted by voyager1234 Go to original post
    I made a petition for Ubisoft to optimize the game. All I need now is your signs. Sign it and share it please. If we don't unite we won't be heard. Propose images and videos for it

Link : https://www.change.org/petitions/ubi...eed-iii-for-pc
    Nice petition. True words. Just joined the cause. 98 needed.

I signed too. Not that I think that it'll make a difference but...

AMD Quad-core 3.6ghz
    16GB RAM
    GTX550Ti

Max settings - 25FPS. This should not be happening. Seriously, to use an example, Darksiders (the original) looks better, and it runs at 90.

Just to be clear: I play with a 7970ghz and a 3570k on the high settings (not even maximum) 1080p and it stutters in many areas since Boston! That can not be! Unplayable.........

Everyone with nvidia cards and maybe amd/ati

all setings max 1080p fluid and butter smooth gameplay

Just by limiting fps with msi on-screen display server

I limit it on 38 but it feel same as 50 I am sooooo hapy )))))) No more waiting for me AC here i come . I have gtx 660 ti and i5 2500k with 8gb ram and ssd with win7 64bit on it