Assassin's Creed III fps drop in Boston

Hello there,assassin's!

Well ,first of all,I don't know if I should post this here,but if its not,please move it.

Anyway..

Does anyone of you gets this 30-40 ,sometimes 45-9 fps drop in Boston? Because I do..The lower resolution isn't helping,same as the graphics settings.I tested it on 2 amazing pc's ,and when I get in Boston,I'm playing with 25-30 fps,wich is .....

------------------------------------------------------------

CPU: AMD FX-6100 3.3GHz 6 cores
    RAM: 8 GB DDR3
    VC: ATI Radeon HD 7870 2GB 256Bit

CPU: Intel i7-2600 3.40GHz 4 cores
    RAM: 8GB DDR3
    VC: nVIDIA GTX 550 TI 1GB

It's not normal,right? I'm not sure,but I think its because of the fog thingy.

Is there any solution for this?

Thanks anyways.

Same here

I have the same problem...

I too face the same problem.The game starts fine and everything is running smooth until the moment i arrive at boston for the first time.After that its like everything is in slow motion, funny thing though is that when i look down with the camera angle and start moving around with the character everything runs smooth and the framerate is back to normal.However thats until i resume the camera angle to play the game like its supposed to be played and then slow motion again.

My pc specs:

E6700 Core 2 Duo 2.66ghz
    4 GB DDR2
    ATI RADEON HD 5570

I know i do not have the most powerfull rig but according to the minimum requirements i should be able to play the game just fine.

unplayable!

hey! yeah i have the exact same problem! the game ran silky smooth at the opera 45+ fps and the shipm but once i got to boston it lags like mad. I even tried lowering the settings and started playing at 720p but still no use, the fps drops are immense much less than 15 fps! please make a fix for this issue!

Hello guys,

same problem here,

my system:

AMD Phenom X3 720 3,7 ghz
    6 gb ram
    HD 5850 Toxic Edition
    Standard HDD 250 gb

I played all AC games and this is the first one, which start lagging when i arrive at boston and look into the mass.
    When i look back to the sea or the ship my framerate rises up to 53 again.

Why is that happening?

Please any solution

Hey,
    same problem here,
    my system:

Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
    4GB Ram
    ASUS GTX 670 DirectCU II

Getting terrible FPS when i reach Boston.10-25 fps to be exact.Its unplayable.Hope they fix it soon.

I also have the same problem. Worked great in the opening scenes and FPS dropped way down into the 20's when reaching Boston. Borderline unplayable. Changing quality does nothing. Dropping resolution down does nothing. My PC configuration is below.

AMD Athlon II X4 620 Processor 2.6Ghz
    8 GB ram
    AMD Radeon HD 6850 (Newest Beta Drivers)
    1 TB Western Digital HDD

Same issue here, game is unplayable like this, just wasted 50€.
    And not only does the frame rate drop to unplayable figures when entering Boston, i also get random freezes where the screen locks up for a second or two (while sound keeps running) and then the game continues as nothing had happened (those freezes are happening even before Boston).

Core i7-3930K @ 4.2 GHz
    16GB RAM
    2x AMD Radeon 6970 2GB
    Res: 2560*1440
    Windows 8 64bit
    Before Boston: constant 60 fps on max settings (except AA which is on normal) - every minute or so I'll just get a random freeze for a second and then the game continues at 60fps
    In Boston: 10-15fps, if I'm lucky I'll get 20fps once in a while - and the freezes start happening every 10-15 seconds which makes the game unplayable

Just spent the last hours tweaking settings, turning everything down to normal, updating drivers,messing around with Overdrive & Crossfire - nothing seems to help. Lowering the resolution would fix the fps issue (doesn't fix the freezes), but seriously, this will just look like crap as they probably "overlooked" a windowed mode option.
    This game was an absolute waste of money, I get the feeling Ubisoft is missing a QA department for PC ports (well, a general problem in the gaming industry in the last couple years).. Well, back to BlackOps 2 I guess, one of the better PC ports this year.

As far as i know ubisoft is planning to release an huge patch at the end of next week.I do hope they will adress this problem because it seems that no matter how powerfull is the rig you got the result in boston is almost the same in all of us.

I have the same problem at Boston!!

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... Last ►►