Was this cut out of the game?

A friend who played the game already told me that one moment from Connor's Story Trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgxsTQnF9Qo - 1:22 to 1:28), is not in the game. Can anybody confirm this? (he didn't do a 100% playthrough and a number of side missions, maybe he missed it)

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Not removed. still there..

It`s obvious since he did not 100%, though..

It`s not part of the main story

Phew... Thanks for putting me at ease. That battle and the tower falling and everything, it looks way too awesome to not be able to play through it in the game.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Originally Posted by Farlander1991 Go to original post
    Phew... Thanks for putting me at ease. That battle and the tower falling and everything, it looks way too awesome to not be able to play through it in the game.
    Wait...You`re talking about the Tower destruction ? I thought you were talking about the Ice..

Anyways, that is still there too, but...That`s in the main story, so I do not know how your friend missed it

Originally Posted by Assassin_M Go to original post
    Wait...You`re talking about the Tower destruction ? I thought you were talking about the Ice..

Anyways, that is still there too, but...That`s in the main story, so I do not know how your friend missed it
    Well, he said there was a moment near the end of the game which had a similar concept of a ship attacking the shore while we're there, but it wasn't the moment from the trailer.

pirate1802's Avatar AC Expert
    For a moment I was ready to rage about cut stuff, then I saw the responses and calmed myself. Phew

The chunk of time you're talking about happens in the main game. I suppose it's possible he took a different route through the town and didn't see it play out exactly like that, but it still happens.

Your friend wasn't paying attention... it happens in sequence 7

Layytez's Avatar Senior Member
    They did cut this though.

CalgaryJay's Avatar Member
    I believe that Frontier demo mission was made exclusively for that demo, it was never meant to be a part of the game.

That fort is still there though. This video was helpful when I beat it, because otherwise I would've had no idea to slide down that hill & then scale the cliffs to come through the back.